Sign in to follow this  
wobblydave

can anyone answer this ?

How do BI test their patches, and what sort of rig do they use to run arma2 at what we the mugs (that think what it says on the back of the box is a true representation of what is needed to run this game) would call a acceptable frame rate. We all have read the forums and we all know the problems people are having so when BI released patch 1.05 we all expected great things but its not to be, my game is running slower than it did before (yes i did a fresh install) and probably will until some kind soul makes a mod that will make it go like shit off a stick.

So BI why do you make and release games that are infested with bugs and problems?

Why would you want to piss off the the people that pay your wages by leaving us to sort out your fuck ups?

There are some great games on the block that are just as ambitious and demanding as arma so getting it to run properly shouldn't be such a big ask if your staff cant achieve this, maybe its time to get someone who can, SO SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT BOYS :mad:

Ah, because you're writing a "sucks for me thread", I'll put the obligitory "Runs great for me!" post.

BTW, which games were as big and ambitious as Arma? I'd like to try them...

So instead of trying to troubleshoot some apparent issues you're having you chose to make a whine thread instead? Your prerogative I guess, as it's mine to close it for not being constructive......