Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynamic Sound AI - RUG DSAI officially converted for Arma 2!

Gonna have to test that, always liked the Idea of soldiers coursing all theTime
    Teach the AI how to drive. Give us supression effects for AI. Make AI ragdoll if they get hit. Give us proper animations for throwing Frags. Give us a proper wounding system. Fix the armored vests so that they don┬┤t protect the whole torso. Give us inertia influenced movement depending on the Weapon you have. Make every weapon have a collision model so that players prefer to clean houses with their pistol instead of their heavy MG. Introduce auto lowering of the weapon if it collides with the wall. www.Brigade2010.de

Where can I find the RUG.bikey?

Grrreat job! Thanks for the early Xmas present

<Edit> read the Biki page on Creating Custom Voice Packs x2
    Last edited by dialektiikka; Dec 22 2009 at 18:26.

Quote Originally Posted by tcp View Post
    Where can I find the RUG.bikey?
    Right here: OFPEC.

@el Nino

Thank you!

Regards,
    Wolfrug

Great addon, thanks a lot !

Can you please verify the bikey, looks like something went wrong with the signing, getting kicked from the server even if the key is in place.

Merry Christmas !

Chief Warrant Officer
    Awesome sound mod, makes you laugh sometimes despites the cruelty of war

One thing though i get this error:

This was with following mods: @Quesh-Kibrul, @Panthera island, @CBA, @ACE, @ACEX and @ACEX_SM and then your mod
    Casual ArmA Players it's all about teamwork and fun, join now!

ArmA2 Missions: http://arma2missions.webege.com/

Thanks Wolfrug, you did a wonderful job.

Quote Originally Posted by JW Custom View Post
    One thing though i get this error:
    http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/9182/soundj.jpg
    Argh! That's an old bug from way back when, and really strange since, afaik, there is NO mention of that particular sound. Still it's probably in there somewhere. Basically it won't really break anything, it's just annoying, and it also only applies to the Arab voices. I'll try to sort it out in a future update maybe.

@Robalo_AS

Do you mean you as a client are getting kicked from servers that have the public RUG key in their allowed list? If that's the case, then ouch - can any other server-masters confirm, since I've never really messed with this? In other words, is the problem in the public server key, or in the bisign files that came with the addon on the client side? Either way it's fixable, but I'd like to know which side should be fixed...

Thank you for your nice comments!

Regards,
    Wolfrug

Quote Originally Posted by Robalo_AS View Post
    Great addon, thanks a lot !

Can you please verify the bikey, looks like something went wrong with the signing, getting kicked from the server even if the key is in place.

Merry Christmas !
    i confirm, bikey need to be updated here please

Cheers,

BB

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast