Sign in to follow this  

can any body tell me why the bullets goes throught the wrecked building walls

141 kb

Edited by W0lle
Image > 100 kb

what is their caliber and speed? I believe those affect penetration. If the bullet is long enough and has enough velocity it will penetrate.

what is their caliber and speed? I believe those affect penetration. If the bullet is long enough and has enough velocity it will penetrate.

A normal bullet from a m16 penetrates them, there is no dust when hit ,very strange:confused:

it might be possible that the walls destruct hit LOD (I am not sure of the correct technical name) is not correct and the simulation is not seeing it as a surface to impact.

§22) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first. Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

§15) Do not hotlink images over 100kb (102400 bytes) in size

Do not link images over 100kb using the IMG tags to display an image in your post. If you wish to post an image larger then 100 kb feel free to post the URL instead of hotlinking.

+1 infraction for above.

it might be possible that the walls destruct hit LOD (I am not sure of the correct technical name) is not correct and the simulation is not seeing it as a surface to impact.

thanks NouberNou for your help.:)

i found out, that only D_block ruins have solid impack, _A_B_C_block ruins have no impacked. If u stand behind A_B_C_blocks ruins you die, has any body had this problem ? thanks again plum...:confused: