Sign in to follow this  
blankko

Google Wave invites

I've gotten a google wave preview account with 19 invites to send out.

For anyone interested, please PM me your gmail address. I'll process the invite base on FIFO priority.

Invites usually takes around 48 hours to process. I'll reply to the PMs that have been sent an invite.

While google wave isn't specifically arma or ofp related, it's collaborative functions could prove useful during pre and post game session discussions.

I already have a wave account, but dont do anything with it currently. Mainly because I know just a few people with wave.

Maybe it could be usefull for discussing various BIS stuff in a semi chatbox envrionment? I dont know how to set up such thing, but I would be interested to try it.

BTW I also have 10 invites to give away, so PM if interested and blankko gave his all away :P

I stay away from anything by Google (except the search) for good reasons. :D

I stay away from anything by Google (except the search) for good reasons. :D

+1

Google CEO Eric Schmidt recently said:

"If you have something that you don't want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn't be doing it in the first place."

Source

That's quite a blast into the face on the laws on privacy.

He sure never read George Orwells 1984.

Or he just didn't understand it.

With this statement he declares himself Google most dangerous to society.

I recommend to use ixquick.com instead.

Google has the ability to collect data from you not only from it's search engine, but also from AdWords, Alerts, App Engine, Apps for Business, Blogger, Bookmarks, Calendar, Chrome Bookmarks, Code Project Hosting, Contacts, Docs, DoubleClick, Finance, Gmail, Health, iGoogle, Maps, Notebook, Orkut, Picasa Web Albums, Reader, Voice, Web History, YouTube, Google Analytics etc. etc.

Edited by Herbal Influence