It is with great pleasure that I present to you:
BMD-1 Pack v1.0 for ArmA2
by OKB O915
- BMD-1 Soviet green
- BMD-1P Soviet green
- BMD-1P Russian camo
- BMD-1 Iraqi
- BMD-1 CDF
With the use of the number and signs scripts possible to have VDV, GRU and MVD versions.
- Accurate ballistics
- Accurate model representations
- Brand new and accurate sights
- Accurate use of the 9M113 Konkurs rocket laucher
- Hull gunners
- Powerful random number scripts, very customizable
- Accurate crew positions
- Transport soldiers on top with fully new animations
- Tuned c.o.g. gives great suspension effects
- Animated watershields (driver can raise and lower when on water)
- Animated raising and lowering of hydrolic suspension to give a lower profile to hide behind obstacles (driver can do this while standing still)
- Accurate sound effects
- Up to ArmA2 standards concerning shaders and screen effects
...and many more. Read the README for instructions on use.
Soul_Assassin - modeling, texturing, coding, scripting, testing, animations.
Ist - scripting, coding, logistics, texturing.
Topas - texturing.
[APS]Gnat - technical information.
Gedis - research.
GodHammer - model and texture of 9M11.
Kenji Nakamura - 9M135 sight.
MODUL - animations.
Q - technical information.
q1184 - ballistics calibration.
Raedor - technical information.
RavenDK - coding.
ShadowNX - German localization.
Uralaz - track texture.
SgtAce - testing.
hamis - sounds.
NSX - screens.
vilas - some technical questions.
Big shout out goes out to all those who helped out!