Sign in to follow this  
mondkalb

Kellu Island

Should be resolved, please retry.

Edited by Sickboy

Very nice piece of earth! Somewhat reminds me to Everon, especially the new layout of some places in the recent patch is nicely improved (thinking about the gold mine here). I hope you'll make some likely, but bigger map in the future.:ok:

Edit: how came the idea of using historical Hungary's map in one of the pictures?

Edited by Banderas

thanks Monkalb. have had some great battles on your island with only 4-6 plyers in a BE warfare port. with the additionof temp repawn islands it'll be even better. will check out the new digs today.

thanks Monkalb. have had some great battles on your island with only 4-6 plyers in a BE warfare port. with the additionof temp repawn islands it'll be even better. will check out the new digs today.

Can you post the mission here?

Iam Really intrested in it :-)

I'm interested too. PM me when you're playing the next match on this Island. :)

Edit: how came the idea of using historical Hungary's map in one of the pictures?

I cant follow you right now. What Hungary Map?

Then it must be coincidence, but I'll make a screenshot about it if it's in any interest

http://urclan.org/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item41

above is link to be ace warfare port for kellu 1.1. made a fast look see comparing placement in mission of camps, etc vs map version 1.0 all appears well but you never know. updated some place names, etc.

- bright nights for fireworks displays without nvgs

- all mg nests removed

- max/default start range is 4000

- rec settings - no arty, no advanced aircraft, $ to taste. try 1000-2000 start distance for quick action with blufor/opfor

#note - you may see an error msge dealing with ace grenade throw and or ace goggles (should only see once). benny constantly improves his warfare version and i'm sure ace warfare will be no exception.

edit - i found that the town center at jago got messed up due to a new wall introduced in kellu 1.1. you can fix yourself or wait until benny releases ace 2.051 as i will be updating the port as well. should have seen it but rushed it out the door. there may be more as mondkalb has really added quite abit to kellu. looks superb by the way!

Edited by Gutm@sher

SixUpdater doesnt work for 1.1? Tested and it says Version 4 - nothing to update. But i never recall seeing small islands on version 4? At least not on the map. Maybe they are there anyway and v.4 is the v1.1?

Thank you for the update. :)

EDIT: Wonder if it gets borked if i download this one and add it in the modfolder... What will happen when i run the updater later i mean.

Edited by Alex72

SixUpdater doesnt work for 1.1?

Give Sickboy a chance, he's a busy man. :P

Updated Kellu Island to V.1.1:

Nice work on the update :)

Give Sickboy a chance, he's a busy man.

Indeed. However i wasnt sure if 4 was infact 1.1. Thats what i was after. ;)

Doesnt the addon makers update the SixUpdater themselves? Upload the new files?

Indeed. However i wasnt sure if 4 was infact 1.1. Thats what i was after. ;)

Doesnt the addon makers update the SixUpdater themselves? Upload the new files?

Not yet. The system is only deployed since 2 weeks, and the Mod/Server api's are planned to open up in Q1 2010.

MBG Kellu updated on the rSync network.

Edited by Sickboy

Ηey.. Dude. Last night I prepared three huge missions (it took me three hours damn you :) ) to play with my friends. Previewing the missions was flawless and I was really looking forward to it but when I tried to play over LAN something weird happened.

It seems that the island geometry is a bit f-d because two players in my team where submerged in the ground, waist height. The other player was warping up and down all over the place. And I when an enemy UAZ appeared it was also jumping around.

it would be amusing if it didn't make missions unplayable. I tried to start the game on other pcs on my lan to see if there was a specific pc problem but it seems there might be a problem with your island.

Just a heads up.

Good looking map otherwise.

Master Gamawa: Make sure your friends are running the same version of the island as you are. I've had similar problems in the past, always due to someone making a mistake with the island version.

really? I always install the same folder from my pc to the others... maybe one of my friends re-downloaded a newer version of this island. thanks I'll try it when I get home.