BIS Warfare Module
You can set up a minimal warfare with 3-4 towns on your mission or an entire warfare mission like super powers, also you can set up your parameters like starting funds, location and how many factions will be in warfare, etc.
- set funds for East, West, Resistance, Defense Units
- set funds for commanders and subordinates
- chose your warfare zone (mark the area where the warfare will take place)
- supply trucks and bounties
- how many units will take place to your warfare
- voting time
- if the towns are occupied by resistance or not
Parameters are in lkwarfare folder/ init_common.sqf
*Note: you can create your mission normally and if you like you can add the warfare capability at any time in your mission.
**To add the warfare in your missions you need this:
- warfare module
- 3 or more units for commander and subordinates
- 2 mobile HQ`s
/in mission folder=
- 1 folder with 3 files that will contain the parameters
- init.sqf and description.ext
1. copy the example mission form the link below and put it in you "Arma2/missions" folder.
2. open the game editor and load the warfare LK mission
3. copy everything from the editor with "ctrl+c".
4. open your mission and paste it with "ctrl+v".
5. make the appropriate changes to fit your mission.
6. now in windows explorer copy form the example mission the "lkwarfare" folder in you mission folder that you want to use the module.
7a. if you have init.sqf and description.ext, open my files and just copy the lines to your files
7b. if you don't have init.sqf and description.ext in your mission folder, copy both files in your mission folder.
8. Launch the game and test it.
- when you open my example mission in your game editor you will see:
the warfare module (has some variables inside so be sure to put those in your warfare module or you can copy the entire module )
West and East units synchronized with the module (you can put as many as you want)
West mobile HQ and East mobile HQ synchronized with the module (they are needed for HQ deployment)
You will see a separate unit that will have in his init line: "Group this SetVariable["dedicatedMission","PatrolBase"];", this is the unit that will patrol the base, you cannot command this, you can remove it or add some more
Press "Markers" in the menu to see the markers on the map and you will notice there is a orange marker called "BIS_WF_InitRegion0" = this is for setting the Warfare Zone, if the marker is placed on the map it will only deploy depots meaning capturing towns inside it, if you make it larger and occupy a larger are you will see what i mean, if you remove this the warfare module will set the entire map as a Warfare Zone
Alternative i have put up some game logics to show you how you each faction can control Towns from the beginning of the game. They are OP(East) and BLU (West). You can remove those but doing so will enable the towns to be occupied by resistance.
Download Example Mission
Please report any bugs and ask for help if u need it.