vqMHCbXl.jpg

by Gunter Severloh

DOWNLOAD:

Google Drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13YZ1_3UOTGS5tn0WLrksKL2TOCza-zIY/view?usp=sharing

Mega

https://mega.nz/file/eghhAA6a#HxTjTv6g2L3ixZJ61Ue9yHEXMX3pbFZyCLG_06YOyvA

Description

What is WarMod?

WarMod is a massive addon & mod customizable compilation mod built for Armed Assault 1 (Arma 1)

Features

• UI (user interface) change, the gamy indicators have been removed.
  • WarMod Loading Screen.
  • Realistic Audio-visual awareness inside vehicles, and Armor.
  • Weapon control (hit where you shoot!).
  • Weapon dexterity and dispersion has been eliminated.
  • Realistic bullet, rocket ballistics, & rates of fire for small arms.
  • Tank Ammo definitions and correct ballistics for shells.
  • Realistic Tank Loadouts, and Laser engagement systems.
  • Blown turret FX for tanks.
  • HiFi Novus Aevum / HiFi v2.0 Realistic Sound Conversion mod.
  • Major AI Overhaul (WarMod has just about every addon & mod for AI).
  • Group Link 3 - The Ultimate AI Enhancement

• Enhanced Configuration System (ECS) Mod.

• SLX Mod

• AI Spotting, engagement distances, hearing, and radar upgraded.
  • AI shooting dispersion (not every bullet will land).
  • Dynamic sound & Extended voices - AI will shout curses at the enemy, tell you when they're reloading, throwing a grenade, engaging, when they're hurt, fleeing or when they've scored a big kill! and say things based on the situation.
  • Fully working twin mguns for AH6 chopper,BIS Camel and ZSU Shilka.
  • Ability to Attach a Satchel to Vehicles, & Armor.
  • Realistic Kamov (Ka50).
  • Functional Iron Sight for M136 and RPG.
  • Chopper and Fighter Plane easier to fly.
  • New explosions for grenades, bombs, missiles, and general effects.
  • Over 150 Fixes for many aspects of the game.
  • Arma Vegetation replaced so the AI view is blocked by trees and bushes.
  • Character movement, weapon animation, transition fixes are sped up for smoother character control.
  • Spent Shell Casings -(see bullet, grenadier shells,50 cal, and other shells).
  • Various blood effects such as 1st aid pack, blackouts, bleeding, ect..
  • Upgraded grenadier -(enables all grenadier Blufor units to have a realistic loadouts).
  • More dust, and smoke.
  • 144+ Fixes

==============

Brief History of WarMod

A Mod Idea that started the WarMod series

and established a new Genre in the game of Arma

Spoiler

The original idea that started the WarMod series happened in 2009 when I was browsing the addons and mods section of Armaholic, seeing all

the amazing addons and mods i could add to my game, i thought to myself "wouldn't be awesome to have all these great addons and mods all in one mod!"

I had the idea to request that someone create a compilation of all the addons & mods and have them all run together in one mod.

The Idea into action

Such a Large request I figured no one would ever take up such complex and huge project.

So I had the crazy idea to take up the project on my own, really not knowing what I was doing

or getting into, although I was familiar with downloading and installing mods and such, i took up the project.

A name for the New Mod

I thought up a name that was simple and really had to do with what the game was really all about: WAR,

hence I named the mod WARMOD, WarMod is a mod of general War.

Research,Testing and more testing

From this point on I had read, and researched and downloaded and installed every addon and mod that delt with AI, game fixes, effects,

explosions, tracers, gameplay, and many misc features all dealing with basically gameplay.

From there I spent many months testing, removing, reading, troubleshooting and creating readmes that gave the downloader of my new mod what

was in my mod, as well as creating a folder layout that allowed the new player/downloader of the mod an easy install of the mod.

The original Mod WarMod was founded in 2009 and started with Arma1 containing 80+ addons and mods.

After Arma2 released and the mods built up for that A2WarMod (A2=Arma2) was released in 2010 it had containing 120+ addons and mods.

In 2011 COWarMod was released, which was the biggest of all compilation it had 224+ addons and mods.

Changelog

Spoiler

v1.5 July, 2012

- reorganized folder system

- added Documentations folder in @WarMod folder

- added Loading screen

- added Extras folder

- added mod SLX

- updated ECS configuration files so mod now works from @WarMod addons folder

- updated GL3 configuration files so mod now works from @WarMod addons folder

- updated credits list

- updated changelog

- rebuilt Features list

v1.4

- added mod HiFi Sound FX 1.5r2 @ HiFi Warfare

- added mod Better Kamov (v 1.0)

- added mod Environment Mod

- added mod Group Link 3 - The Ultimate AI Enhancement

- added mod The Enhanced Configuration System (ECS)

- added mod GDTModAV8 (v 1.00)

- added mod Functional Iron Sight for M136 and RPG

- added mod GDTModHelicopter

- added mod GDT Mod HDR

- added mod ArmA Artillery Fix (v 1.0)

- added mod Arma OFPEC Blood Effects

- added mod @S63_GrenadierPack

- added mod Red's Fix (144 fixes total)

- added mod TrueMods

- added mod EasyFly planes

- updated credits

- updated Permissions list

- updated Features readme

- Preinstalled EEH (you just have to add it to your target line)

v1.3

- added mod Deadfast's Cartridges (v 0.2.0)

- added mod 6thSense.eu Pack 1 (v 0.4)

- added mod 6thSense.eu Pack 2 (v 0.1)

- added mod Real Dispersion

- added mod GDTModTracked

- added mod GDT Mod Satchel

- added mod Compact Fix for ArmA (v 1.16A)

- added mod zTanks Merge (v 0.9)

- added mod PROPER ToughChopperRotor

- updated Permissions list

- updated Installation readme updated for Full & Patch

- updated Gameplay and Features

- updated Whats new readme

- updated Fixed couple of bugs

- removed mbg cartridges (as it was conflicting with Deadfast's Cartridge)

v1.2

- updated Installation Readme

- updated Feature readme

- added ECS & GL3 Tweaks readme

- added SDP Vehicles with multiple guns

- added VFAI - AI Extension

- added TrueRangeAI - (also known as truegamplaymods)

v1.1

- changed Warmod has been repacked to be one download

- ECS mod and GL3 mod have separate download

- updated Readme

- updated Features readme

- removed data folder

v1.0 July 5th, 2009

- Release

-= /// CREDITS \\\ =-

The following individuals I give credit to,

without their great mods this compilation mod would not be possible!!

Spoiler

• Andy
  • ANZACSAS Steve
  • Celery, i0n0s and Q
  • Deadfast
  • HeinBloed
  • Helmut Jager
  • Inkompetent
  • Kju & team
  • KKB
  • Mazza & team
  • Madmatt
  • Mark XIII
  • Milkduster
  • Mondkalb
  • nikita320106
  • NonWonderDog
  • Q1184
  • raedor
  • The_Captain
  • Red
  • rg
  • s_Hole
  • Sakura-chan
  • sickboy & 6thSense team
  • SNKMAN
  • Solus
  • Sudden Death
  • Spectre-63
  • Udaloy-mod
  • VictorFarbau
  • Wolfrug
  • zGuba

==================

A few people that are in the credits were unavailable to ask for permission.

Thanks to Wolle for helping me make the right decisions for getting this mod out.

• Like 2

Good work my friend, excellent 1st post with lots of infomation :)

I'm looking forward to trying it out, but one little thing. Any chance of some Video's ? Maybe showing comparision to Vanilla ? It would certainly get folks interested ;)

Anyway, best of luck and well done, no easy job compilling such a large selection of mods.

Hey guys, thanks for the reply,

Any chance of some Video's ? Maybe showing comparision to Vanilla ?

I actually tried this already, i have a full registered version of fraps, but when i go to watch the video to see how it turned out the sound is off, its like when like say an explosion goes off you will here it real time but then you wont see it til like 5-10sec later.

Not really sure what to do, if anyone has any suggestions for vid making id like to know for my own sake, cuz the missions i make for myself are simply amazing and i keep telling myself dam i got to get this on video!

well i can describe a little bit to you its a start til the vid thing is figured out.

when you shoot lets say any inf weapons your recoil is sharp

where you aim is where you hit, no more crazy dispersion like shooting half a clip to kill a guy, that was a major turn off for me.

Gun control--no more super heavy weight guns,the dexterity of all inf weapons have been changed so that when you move it in a direction as fast or as slow that the gun moves there, up or down, side to side, your gun is there, not a second late, this allows you to run and gun if you will.

and speaking of run and gun yes you can now, unlike vanilla Arma where you cannot run and shoot with your gun, you can now!

Ai will call artillary on you too if theirs art on the map

movement animations have been changed, so that they have a smooth transition from one movement to the next, the forward movement is almsot like a sprint, the mod can be removed for that if one done like it but if you want to get somewhere quick just goig forward its there.

there is a much more realistic ballistics, same for rockets or RPGs.

when you do shoot the shells that come out of your gun no matter the gun be it m16, m104, m203,even ah1 helicopter 31mm shells, even grenades that you throw the pin you pull from your grenade you will see on the ground.

When you drop any equipment on the ground its no longer in big backpack looking bags like in vanilla arma, you actually see what you dropped, the weapon, its actually clips, anything you drop that you have you will see real time. I always thought that in vanilla arma that that was dumb that you just had these backpack looking things, rather breaks the immersion.

as you know ECS and GL3 are in the mod so when i did alot of testing on the mod i watched the AI do many things that was really cool.

If you shot at them they would immeditatley drop smoke, they did this when i was a sniper, i fired a round and killed a guy then all of a sudden teh squad threw smoke, but they must have communicated to a squad close to them as that squad dropped smoke.

all a sudden the squad scrambeled and started to find out where the shot came from, you would see a couple of inf run out searching, even one came in my direction and passed me, lol i hid in the bushes (yes AI will not see you in the bushes! unlike vanilla arma pfft)

so the guy ran around and returned. when they discovered where i was, and seen me i had a couple of mgs shoot a me and when i moved from that position like 2 feet away they kept shooting at that position for probably 5 sec more.

when it got darker the Ai would shoot flares, and then throw smoke to conceal their position, and i had no idea where they were, when i got up and finally looked around i seen small groups of 2-4 soldiers on either flanks coming in, some would go behind the position, mgs would suppress while the others moved in.

when some of the ai saw me some would throw grenades, i remember one grenade comign close enough, it went off but didn't kill me, but the screen went white and the ear peircing ring was there, by the time i recovered, the ai was right there, and boom i was done for.

whats cool too is that all inf engage any close choppers or planes, even firing their rpgs at it. theres a mod in there that gives the choppers more survival rate which is great but you still got to watch your ass.

grenadier's grenades now hit their mark, they used to overshoot, now they land, rather scary.

Snipers especially the vca or vsa something i foget but the big sniper rifles for teh russians, oh man i can recall many times getting killed by them things from afar, all u hear is a small crack in the distance and fleshy thwump sound.

AT guns or RPGs all have backblast effects

hellfire missels have smoke trailes as well as ffars from planes or choppers.

miniguns on choppers have tracers, same for the 31mm guns.

its a sight to behold when your fighting. the sound mod which is your mod Mark made the game so much more epic and immersive, explosions and crazy stuff going on kept you almost just watching the fight like a movie instead of participating in it, lol

well before this turns into a book, i'll see if i can make some small vid clips to put up, those i dont have any trouble with just the longer clips.

OMG! Nice compilation! :)

One thing... I have most of those mods that went into WARMOD... is there a guide where I can put them together into WARMOD instead of downloading another copy? :(

• Thanks 1

is there a guide where I can put them together into WARMOD instead of downloading another copy?

Take whatever mod you have that you want to add to warmod and put the mods that effect the "effects" of the game in the @WarEffects folder

take the addons and mods that effect the "gameplay" aspects of teh game and put them into the @WARGameplay folder.

what i did for WARMOD is i have alot of unit, weapons, and replacement packs i downloaded so i created a mod folder called @WarUnits and put them all in that, and then in my target line i just added the @warunits to it.

any mod you want to add to warmod just make a mod folder, name it whatever, and then place it after the @ECS in the target line, and the mod will work.

ECS has to always be first and the @GL3;@EEH will always be last or the menu for GL3 will not show up and ECS will not initialize.

-nosplash -mod=@ECS;@WarGameplay;@WarEffects;@HiFi_Novus_Aevum;@GL3;@EEH

another example is i play warmod with ACEmod some times and so i setup my target line like this:

Target line:

-nosplash -mod=@ECS;@ACE;@WarGameplay;@WarEffects;@HiFi_Novus_Aevum;@GL3;@EEH

I also play Warmod with CWR (cold War rearmed) so my shortcut for that mod is setup like so:

-nosplash -mod=@ECS;@CWR;@WarGameplay;@WarEffects;@HiFi_Novus_Aevum;@islands;@GL3;@EEH

oh and i got a huge folder with all the islands i play on in one folder as a mod in there too.

does that answer your question?

Edited by Gnter Severloh

Thanks for your contribution to the arma community Gunter. 8) Glad to see some are still playing this most excellent game.

your welcome, what i put together wouldn't be possible if none of the mods i compiled were even around, so really a big thanks have to go to those before me, just an idea born out of frustration and the big question "why wasn't this in vanilla arma to begin with"

what i had asked myself when i was testing.

so there are no conflicts between the mods by default or do you have to tweak them?

only conflicts i had was a couple of things in ECS, gave me tremendous lag which i tweaked the local files to have a few things disabled when the game starts. GL3 I tweaked a couple of things, and had great results with that, but the only thing that gave me an issue was really an ingame thing was a mod that delt with the inventory adn it conflicted with ACEmod in a way that your inventory or gear as its known was unreadable, or blurry, you couldn't tell what you had, so that was a definate fix.

But overall to answer your question there really were no conflicts, only thing that was the biggest challenge was figuring out the load order, which took alot of testing and tweaking and figured it out, i had to actually remove a few mods as they conflicted with other ones, but in general if you just follow the protocal if you will of when you want to add a mod, just put it after the @ECS, and before the @GL3, like i showed in my last post, adn you shouldn't have any problems.

currently on request, i had recorded 7 vids to demonstrate warmod, its actually just some gameplay on a mission i made to test out warmod.

right now im trying to reduce the size of the vids somehow so i can upload them to utube as utube has a 2gig limit. the vids wont be able to show all features of warmod but just from the gameplay alone one can get a relative idea, that this aint no vanilla Arma.

hope to be back very soon with the uploads, I will post them on the release topic then you guys can check em out.

If anyone else is interested in making a vid, that knows how to make a decent one then by all means.

hope to have mine up soon.

Thanks for the heads up mate :)

Now if only someone round here could make this guy alittle vid......Any takers ?

PLEEEEEEASE !

I like the package as it is. Noticed how many single addons are in there? I don't feel like clicking through 40 links one at a time, waiting for the last DL to be finished and then try to next one. (talking about filefront)

600MB aint a big deal anyway :)

Now if only someone round here could make this guy alittle vid

i have a bunch of clips form my test mission, i spent all night editing each clip, put a great movie together in windows movie maker watched it, turned out great, problem is the dam thing is 3.96 gigs! dammit

now im working on making another one that works, man is this frustrating, was easier to make the mod then a movie. hopefully ill have what i got up today, just got to reedit the little i have, and upload it to utube.

There are some addons which are obsolete and can cause errors/troubles like:

AI sandbag fix (fixed since patch 1.09)

i see, i never got any errors from it, if you guys get errors from it then go in the @WARGameplay folder and remove it.

What about linking you config/setting changes so people can download these files too? No need to download ~600 MB of stuff that they already have

lol there is no config, this is a compilation mod .

Only thing i configured out lol is to compile the mods based on what they do and type together into separate folders, then figure out the load sequence so they play apon each other, pretty awesome thing for me to figure that out, and it works like a charm, i never hav problems with the mod.

if there are any errors or conflicts with other mods that one may have then figure out what could be causing it and go into one o the folders and remove something, or ask me, i spent alot of time testing each mod before i implemented them. Only real problem i ran into was a conflict with ACEMOD where i had a mod that conflicted with the gear or the inventory, as soon as i figured it out and removed the mod i had that caused the problem it was fixed.

i played CWR mod with Warmod and i get no conflicts, same for ACE, ace is actually even better it seems with warmod, man i cant get enough of it.

Im hopping that there are some really cool mods similar to what i compiled comes out for Arma 2 then ill do the same in that mod, but thing is arma 2 is still young so surely the mods would keep coming out even after i did do a release.

========================================================

Last night i was playing the one mission i made to test warmod and i was meaning to capture some footage of teh action, and lol i got so involved in the game i forgot to record. its amazing how i can play the same mission and not get tired of it, cuz the situation changes just about everytime.

my last thing that happened, i was up on a small hill on rahmadi and the enemy were surrounding me, from the distance a UAZ with mg had blown up an ammo cache in front of me trying to hit me, and i watched the thing go up in flames, i never seen that before!

while that happened i saw 2 guys to my left crawling, i threw a grenade at them, then they got up and ran after yelling grenade, 1 guy died, the other i shot, man that was awesome footage but i lost the dam clip.

how do you guys like the readmes?

i must have spent 4-5 hours total on those, i made them at first kept adding and rereading and changing things,

i had different conflicting ideas and couldn't make up my mind on how to do it so i had to think in terms of if i didn't make the mod and were seeing the thing for the first time.

I felt that installing the mod was the most important so i made every attempt to make it very readable and simple as possible.

any other questions dont hesitate to ask

Ok, tested this with Evolution Blue V2 on LAN.

Have to say i'm impressed.

The sound, the AI, the movement/animation changes fit perfectly. Finally we get the experience that should've been in ArmA from the start.

Things that got my attention:

- no slowdowns, no crashes in Evo, that says a lot

- some 'missing sounds' messages from DSAI at the start of the mission. Could be some preload problem.

- 'First aid' option from ECS (i think) and 'Heal at medic' from Evo-Medic player have the same effect, but 'First aid' takes longer and has a nice soundfx to it

- the AI is really snappy without a 'magic eye'. Positioned myself with a launcher on a rooftop to shoot a bmp. Wasn't sure about its path so i had to wait a bit longer. In vanilla ArmA i would've been toast with 2 sec, with Warmod its realistic - they dont spot you automaticly. Well, right after my shot all hell broke loose and i was happy to realize Warmod lets you crawl down steps when hurt - NICE FEATURE.

Again, i'm impressed by this compilation. As already suspected, A LOT of testing must've gone into this one and make this package what it is: ArmA how it was supposed to be. (at least for me)

Outstanding job mate. You got me hooked, now i can't go back. ;)

Heres a vid of clips i had recorded during the testing phase,

nothing special not really meant for promotional purposes but just demostrates

a few things from what i had. vids on the first post as well.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQn0t2pHbqc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQn0t2pHbqc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

you might want to actually watch it on utube to be able to read the annotations on the video.

Finally we get the experience that should've been in ArmA from the start.

Dude you took the words right out of my mouth, when i got done with warmod or close to it i said the same exact thing, every new mod i found that changed a certain aspect i kept saying excuse my language here lol "Why the F*ck wasn't this in arma to begin with!"

As already suspected, A LOT of testing must've gone into this one

heh, you aint kidding i tested every single mod before i added them!

took me half of september, all of october, and finished it up in November, phew! alot of work but i just cannot play any other way!

if you think warmod alone is great try it with ACEMOD too!

you'll shit yourself, lol well ok maybe not that far but lol u get the idea.

Things that got my attention:

- no slowdowns, no crashes in Evo, that says a lot

- some 'missing sounds' messages from DSAI at the start of the mission. Could be some preload problem.

- 'First aid' option from ECS (i think) and 'Heal at medic' from Evo-Medic player have the same effect, but 'First aid' takes longer and has a nice soundfx to it

- the AI is really snappy without a 'magic eye'. Positioned myself with a launcher on a rooftop to shoot a bmp. Wasn't sure about its path so i had to wait a bit longer. In vanilla ArmA i would've been toast with 2 sec, with Warmod its realistic - they dont spot you automaticly. Well, right after my shot all hell broke loose and i was happy to realize Warmod lets you crawl down steps when hurt - NICE FEATURE.

when u get into a game move your m16 or whatever gun u got around, like up and down, side to side your movements should be quicker and more under your control, because i added mods that remove teh dispersion, the dexterity and tweaks teh sway down to a minium, more control!

you will also hit what you aim at too no more of that Bs dispersion where your shots dance around the enemy, i hated that to all hell!

check out the recoil and low and behold look at the ground after you shoot!

you will see the grenade pins

shell casing from small arms

the m203 grenade shells

the 50cal rds from well 50 cal sniper rifles, lol

also if there was a ah1 chopper flyin around shooting look for teh 31mm shell casings too, i seen that last month when i was testing, it at first i was like wtf is that, and i seen quiote a few of them in a row i get closer and they were the 31mm shell casings from the choppers, i was like holy shiiite, thats cool.

you should notice too that your forrawd movement is quicker than normal, kinda looks like you have the fast 2.00 on in sp, i found it easier to get up hills quicker with that then reg arma.

dont forget you can do stealth missions finally and actually hide in the bushes.

i dont get why that was not in arma to begin with, maybe bis didn't kno how to do that, hmm we'll never know i guess.

The Ai is like real people now ,.. well kinda but anyways if they spot you, and shoot at your spot they will shoot there for a few secs

til they relize that your not there, i caught the AI when i moved off to the side shooting at where i was, it was rather immersive.

i could go on and on.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

The Ai is like real people now ,.. well kinda but anyways if they spot you, and shoot at your spot they will shoot there for a few secs

til they relize that your not there

i could go on and on.

Def true. When i hit the 'dirt' on the rooftop fire was coming from all directions, even vehicles. Got deaf & blind several times while crawling down the steps into the house. I guess attacking from the same building is risky now because it might collapse at some point lol.

@Gunter

Excellent mod! It's been already said, but this is what ARMA should have been out of the box. I have been playing Dynawar with the mod and Dynawar never played better. No slowdowns, no lag. I also preload the files for Warmod & Dynawar into a RAM Disk. Using a RAM Disk helps ARMA run the smoothest I have ever seen.

I have not found any problems with the mod so far. The stock missions seem to run fine and I tried Evolution - Domination MP. I was able to get into the server and the mods ran well. I have mostly played SP, but the Evo-Dom play style looks interesting. I have played the coop and enjoyed it, but I don't have a lot of time to play on a steady server on a consistent basis.

Thanks for the effort and sharing! You got my interest back into ARMA with this mod.

Well done!! Would be great, if somebody could support us with a faster download mirror than fileplanet.

but this is what ARMA should have been out of the box.

thats exactly what i was thinking when i got close to finishing it, i ben saying all along why wasn't this stuff in arma already.

Congrats to your release

thanks raedor,

was actually going to release a few weeks ago but then something told me to ask, wasn't sure really what to do, but i asked Wolle what i should do and he said best get permission first, so that took me couple weeks at most.

but i think the makers of the mods i used really seriously did a fantastic job on what they put together, I mean i did what i did here for myself out of frustration, and then discovery, as soon as i got to the point, like 2 weeks into downloading and seeing the effects that the mod was having i had thought to include more mods to cover a whole spectrum of areas, seeig the results made me want to put it out to the Arma community and see the difference in their game.

The difference between a page that has a list of mods and addons that you can compile together or add to your game which ever one you want, is that i did that already, i basically did all the work for you, i did the research, the downloading, the testing, the troubleshooting in terms of compatability ect, but my mod isn't units, or vehicles, its effects, fixes and gameplay, and well a good portion of AI fix/change which Arma definately needed!

I would have to say that i covered a huge area of addons and mods that are out for arma and too the most relevent that felt most realistic, but still maintained a game, fun feeling.

as there were mods that changed the fatigue and made it more realistic, but then i thought that control and gameplay, and great effects and ausome AI should take first over realism, dont get me wrong the mod made it much more realistic and immersive because of a great few mods.

having control in the game was an very important aspect to me,

if i shot at a guy i wanted to hit him not spend a half a clip in frustration cuz the dispersion was to wild, andmy gun would jump all over the place because of wack recoil, and the gun swayed to much, and the ballistics weren't real, i was like cmon!, why the F*ck play this if i can control the dam gun and hit what im aiming at!

that was a major reason, if i dont move then the gun shouldn't be moving!

Thats what WARMOD is about designed for the player in mind, remove the frustration, add scary AI and great effects and it becomes like a drug, i cant stop playing the dam thing.

I had an idea as well to have another pack like a pack 3 which would be all the replacement models for the tanks and soldiers, and add weapon packs like wipmans pack and RH, i did this already for myself into file called @WARUnits.

I could still do soemthing like that if you guys wish it would be another pack liek pack3, amybe even a 4rth as i would try to keep the download down to no more then 500mbs if possible.

Nice video mate, really enjoyed watching the carnage

thanks mark, wasn't nothing special, i actually had better footage than those, except the helicopter one that was pretty decent, im going to make another vid of a few clips to show some more stuff not really seen in the vid.

i spent alot of time fiddling around with converting and stuff, alot of stuff i have never really done before so it took me a bit, otherwise i would have had a vid right from the start.

if somebody could support us with a faster download mirror than fileplanet

ya that would be an idea, If i put WARMOD on Armaholic would that be a faster mirror, not sure.

Any other thoughts from anybody of what else i can do with the mod, like i was saying have something like a replacement pack of units and weapons, would take maybe couple weeks to do, i got alot of time on my hands right now.

up to you guys.

try WARMOD with ACE, its really ausome!

thanks again guys

Edited by Gnter Severloh

Currently working on an update, and am in the process of testing.

update will fix a few things, and add a few more.

so far the testing is going good, and the results so far have made the mod a little more immersive and exciting to play!

Stay Tuned!

Just wanted to say that any replacements should be done via isolated modpacks that you can add to the mod=.. parameters, some ppl might want to use their own replacements. :)

For example, i'm playing Warmod along with the british units from StalkerGB, it's almost like a new game.

ya after you mentioned to me in pm, im thinking probably best to leave the replacements out, after all The.D

has made a nice compilation list for several replacement mods, as alot of players can just pick what they want.

there is however something i found just recently that replaces all of BIS weapons with high quality versions, for blufor, opfor, and independent factions,

would you guys like to have something like that?

im actually testing that out atm to see how they look and if they are compatible with some existing stuff.

any tweaks, fixes, or adjustments i can make to the mod that you cannot do yourselves?, via the 2 menus (GL3 menu in the beginning ) and

(ECS menu when you hit esc ingame), please let me know.

- pull up radio message when you in a chopper (disable) i hate that message too ;)

- disabling the AI chat text on bottem left of ingame screen

(dont know about you guys but i find it little annoying after a while)

and other things.

let me know asap so i can do it while im still workin on this update.