Sign in to follow this  
celery

Voice actors forum group - find actors or become one!

Voice actors forum group

Find actors or become one! :singer:

Voice acting can dramatically boost a mission's immersion if the actor has an even somewhat good microphone. Finding voices for your mission or campaign can be a long and difficult process because the few that see your request somewhere on the editing forums might not fit all the roles you had in mind and the mission's release gets postponed until a suitable voice is found.

The Voice actors forum group is an initiative with the goal of gathering all willing voice actors into one place to make it easier for them to get their voices heard and for mission makers to find suitable voice actors more efficiently.

If you want to benefit the community by offering voiceovers, join the forum group and write about yourself in the group's thread or if you're brave, advertise yourself in this one! If you're a mission maker, feel free to browse the members and send PMs to those that you think would suit your mission's voiceover roles.

It would be great if the group got bigger and became the foremost hub for offering and requesting voice talent. Making immersive missions would become that much easier and it's a great way for aspiring professionals to add something, even little things such as this, to their CV.

I think it would do no harm if this thread was also used for offering and requesting voice acting for projects.

Edited by Celery

Was going to reply here then realised I was being a tool

This is exactly what you are...and the best thing is that no buildings can be built well without any tools...so I think this is a great Idea. Will check it out.

this just the type of place i was looking for

sounds i would like

woman -- idle chat

woman & man -- something a suicide bomber would say just before they went bang

man -- something a terrorist would say before he kills you

im sure i will think of more in time to come but this is what i need atm.

can you point me in the right direction

Thankyou

ZoneKiller

this just the type of place i was looking for

sounds i would like

woman -- idle chat

woman & man -- something a suicide bomber would say just before they went bang

man -- something a terrorist would say before he kills you

im sure i will think of more in time to come but this is what i need atm.

can you point me in the right direction

Thankyou

ZoneKiller

Allah! Akbar ! i found may times muslim terroist saying this just before the attack

So are there many people volunteering here?

I will put my hand up. I will be happy to do my best if you give me specific lines and how you would like them delivered.

I am Australian, so that will make a difference with my accent. Can probably put on a decent US accent if need be....

I am Russian and i can talk Russian and English with a Russian accent which may be useful for some of you guys. As they say I am at your disposal.

I am Chinese, I can talk Chinese Mandarin very orthodox, so any one need some voice, pm me is ok.

And I'm always make arma2 movie and missions, English, Russsian voice is also needed.

Thank for the topic, it's a good idea~

Allah! Akbar ! i found may times muslim terroist saying this just before the attack

Allahu akbar means "God (Allah) is the greatest".

Not just used by terrorists. It is also the national anthem of Libya.

And 'Muslim extremist' please. Muslims are a peaceful people.

I have also signed up to do some voice-acting.

Details can be found at the social group.

I may have a request myself pretty soon, so any voice actors might want to check the social group for that too :)

I can do any asian voice acting from japanese to chinese to malay and of course, asian accented English or what many people call "Singlish". I am asian obviously.

Hi, I'm French, < 30 yo,

and can speak

• french (a nice one :) )
  • english without most accent
  • english with french accent
  • english with some (?) russian accent (thanks OFP, and Guba...)
  • english with weird accent (mixed :p)
  • some spanish words (but if you give the text, I can tell you anything) with... an accent to be determined :)

Here you go ! ;)

Good to see the group growing! Because of the setting of the game I can safely say that Chernarussian (Czech) and Russian voice actors are in great demand.

I'm still in need of a russian or german accented english actor as well as an older (as in not 21 like me) American voice actor.

Im russian. Can help with Russian and russian accent voice (in any language, just give me text :D). Can record female russian voice too.

Can speak and write on fictional Chernarussian language - not Chech, but authentic mix of all slavic languages :D Anybody remember "Rpublic - The revolution" game? :))

Have no problems with Adobe Audition and have basic skills in sound editing, cleaning and mastering.

I'm English, can do good accents in various voices. This talent's never done me that much good so far, apart from entertaining mates, so if I can be of use, just PM me.

ACCENTS: African, all UK/Ireland, German, French, American, Australian. Others can be attempted, but won't be perfect.

My girlfriend has helped me with my current project, and I'm sure she wouldn't mind helping anyone else whose missions need the touch of a sexy female voice ;)

She can do American english, Irish, and British accents quite well (this is coming from an American fyi ;) lol).

Once I release OP Jackal's Hunt you'll be able to hear a sample of her and I, as well as a variety of other voice actors from this group.

This is a really great idea, glad to see it.

I'm happy to offer my voice for anyone who needs it. 19, Australian, though English parent/grandparents so I can do my normal blend, a hardcore HOW YA GO-AN, GIDDAY MAYTE Australian, or a nice normal English. Or anything in between, of course, if Crocodile Dundee isn't your cup of tea.

Could offer German and maybe English with german accent.

(My English ist not like this) :D

I am 35 years old, so if somebody is interested pm me.

Guys, also remember to join the group and write into the group's advertisement thread so that mission makers can find you more easily!

Hi dudes!

I'm looking for Voice Actors: English, Persan and Russian ones!

Thanks!

For best and fastest results, see the forum group's advertisement thread and PM the suitable members. :)

I've uploaded a bunch of home made stuff at my website www.rejenorst.com, I've mainly got some random voices on there and self composed music. Hope this helps.

As for me I am looking for someone to do the following vocals in Russian for The Cause 2 campaign:

They are in order of priority. Anyone attempting them will have to translate them into Russian. (Wish I spoke Russian :( such an awesome language.)

Please save your voices into a file name with the corresponding number to the lines attempted, ie: 1.wav, 2 wav etc... That way I will know which line is which.

All the required lines are radio vocals so don't worry about the quality I will actually be adding distortion to them :)

HQ:

1)This is HQ! Understood! Out!

2)This is HQ! Roger that! Out!

3)This is HQ! Acknowledged! Out!

4)This is HQ to all units: Proceed South and hold the roads into the industrial district! Out!

5)This is HQ to all units: armored support has arrived at your location. The enemy is pulling back. All units proceed to

the south and capture the sawmill. There is still some enemy resistance there. Out!

6) All units advance! Fire at will!

7)This is HQ to all units! Enemy aircraft are inbound to your location. Also we're getting reports that the enemy have diverted some mechanized units to your area, looks like a counter-attack! Friendly air support is on the way but will take time. Out!

8)This is HQ. Mission accomplished! Well done gentlemen!

COMPANY COMMAND:

9)This is Company Command to HQ! Requesting reinforcements for 1st Platoon! Over!

10)This is Company Command to HQ! Requesting reinforcements for 2nd Platoon! Over!

11)This is Company Command to HQ! Requesting reinforcements for 3rd Platoon! Over!

MISSION BRIEFING VIA RADIO:

12) Okay Listen up! As you all know; last night Chernarussian forces made a surprise attack on Berenzino.

There's still heavy fighting going on in and around the outskirts of the City.

Our first objective is to secure and hold the industrial district until Russian armoured support arrives.

One of our Spetznatz groups is also currently near the harbor attempting to secure vital shipments for Red Star forces, so don't be surprised to see friendlies already in the area.

When we get to our destination we'll join our platoons and attack from the west.

Once the first objective is done we'll move south to hold the roads leading into the industrial district until armoured support arrives.

God be with you and good luck!

OPTIONAL: - These are not as important since I doubt anyone will really have time to help me out but if anyone's feeling generous then:

PLATOONS: (should be yelled don't worry about quality)

13)This is 1st Platoon to HQ! We're taking heavy casualties! Request reinforcement at out location! Over!

14)This is 2nd Platoon to HQ! We're taking heavy casualties! Request reinforcement at out location! Over!

15)This is 3rd Platoon to HQ! We're taking heavy casualties! Request reinforcement at out location! Over!

16)1st Platoon to HQ! We're in position! Over!

17)2nd Platoon to HQ! We're in position! Over!

18)3rd Platoon to HQ! We're in position! Over!

SQUADRON LEADER

19)This is squadron leader 1 to HQ! Have arrived at your location! Over!

REINFORCEMENT BMP

20)Reserves to HQ! Have arrived at assigned location! Over!