Suggestions and Bugs
- not all the time but if i kill someone while there changing weapon i don't expect them to finish changing weapon before they decided to die, also it would make deaths from explosions more realistic, less just "falling down"
- No explanation required
- Would be nice ive never seen anyone use smoke online, but flashbangs maybe...?
M16A4 + Red-dot + M203
- Please please please, i love the reddot but miss having a GL - or at least a M4+reddot+M203
- in vehicles without radars
- Bombs and arty shells could make craters to take cover in - would be nice
Resting weapons on walls
- Especially useful for support LMG's
- Sounds close <50m i really cant tell the direction [£60 soundcard], even if i hear a shot 5 meters away it sounds like its from all directions, please improve
- When im a rifleman and see a wounded friend and cant help its annoying, it would be nice if other soldiers could give others field dressings so the injured solders say can stand and walk but not run, slightly improved accuracy until they properly heal at medic of field hospital
USMC motorbike sound
- Keep revving its engine, had this problem in ArmA1 also, the russian bike's sound works fine
Infantry LOD models
- Improve the level of detail models, it would be nice if infantry LOD models reduced as a slower rate than other ingame objects as TK's happen far too much because its often too hard to ID a target
Make it virtually impossible for fast target-ID friend or foe, which gives the snipers an advantage in a firefight esp CQB, snipers dont go in urban areas for CQB i say just remove them alltogether. So many times have i ignored an enemy thinking they where friendly and not-lived to regret it
Helicopter control panel screens need Self-illumination
- When they go in the shadow you cannot see them which is very annoying as they should be emitting light. please fix.
- I think it would be a great improvement to not show the ammo-count, it would really increase atmosphere not knowing how much ammo you had, It should still display magazine count but just not how many bullets are left in your current mag.
- Please fix the MP kill awards, so many times i have shot a tank for it to burn for 1/2 a second and then explode and the driver being "killed" and thus im not awarded with either the tank or crew kills.
Same as if someone runs a friendly over in a vehicle it doesnt count as a TK etc...
I think once or twice when the tank explodes it sometimes even counts as the commander TK'ing the rest of the crew - which is unfair on the commander and the guy who shot the tank
Some things you want excist in addons done or upcoming (check ACE2: resting weapons, more weapon loadouts, healing friends, craters etc etc). The near sounds can be heard all over has been reported. Ammocount can be removed in the settings can it not?
I suggest you take some time to read the forum and armaholic etc to catch up with what excists, has been talked about over and over and what is going on atm. Check my signature link: ARMA2 Issue Tracker. There you have bugs and features posted wich you can vote on.
Definitely don't remove Ghillies. Instead harass the mission-makers until they make proper use of the snipers instead of giving them the same chance as anyone to carry around CQB weapons.
It is you and your team's responsibility to know where the rest of the team is. It's called "teamwork".
The other stuff I agree on in general though. Although some is already in through difficulty settings. Some will come in ACE2. But indeed native support in the game is best of all