Sign in to follow this  
MAA

CSLA Studio - work in progress thread

Yes, TOPAS is in our plans. But...

In plan we have primary a few vehicles based on BVP-1 and SKOT.

This mod is looking ridiculously brilliant. Well done on your progress so far.

@EMSI

I don't want to go into wild assumptions, but is that digital camo MiG-29 in your signature means some up-to-day Slovakian Army equipment as bonus in CSLA mod?

I don't want to go into wild assumptions, but is that digital camo MiG-29 in your signature means some up-to-day Slovakian Army equipment as bonus in CSLA mod?

Czech Army and Slovak Army are our side projects. We will post some info and pics after initial release of CSLA.

Few old pics of first AFSR vehicles were released at our facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=162964&id=270571725674

Edited by Maa

Yes, this is CSLA for A2:CO. Today mod requires ver.1.56

Edited by Faly

@skiline5:

CSLA Mod will require Arma 2: Combined Operations which means, you need to have both - original Arma 2 and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead games.

This is due to the Chernarus and Utes landscape (from A2) which are more suitable for our troops together with AFMC units. A2:OA is then required due to the new features which aren't implemented in A2, as are for example backpacks.

Everything (together with minimal version of both games) will be clear in the day of release - included ReadMe.

Edited by EMSI

without trying to hijack this thread, i really support every addon maker who, for one reason or the other, supports BIS by creating dependencies to both A2 and OA

Looking great CSLA. Top notch work as usual

CSLA_betaTest.jpg

Hi folks,

finaly one good message for all impatient fans. All the PBOs are now under the external BETA test.

When we finish with the fixing of all the small bugs reported during this external Beta test, MOD will be released together with some extra files (Editor's Reference Manual etc.) and we also start the ... let us to surprise you ;)

... and there is another CSLA teaser:

(thanks Sarge)

Stay tuned for the release date!

CSLA_betaTest1.jpg

CSLA_betaTest2.jpg

CSLA_betaTest3.jpg

Edited by EMSI

Strange, because the setting was changed from private to public. I will try this again.

Thank you EMSI! That was a fantastic preview. I look forward to the release.

Me too, can't wait to get my fingers on that stuff.

If it has CSLA on it, it's without any doubt high quality work giving you hours of fun in either the editor or playing their missions.

CSLA definatly still rocks the boat, was able to test it and i must say i havent had so much fun in SP since a loooong time.

Everything is very well made and polished from the photo realistic soldiers to the excellent made vehicles and the great missions.

this mod and PRAC's i am awaiting patiantly quality A+

thank you for your hard work

s.rat

CSLA definatly still rocks the boat, was able to test it and i must say i havent had so much fun in SP since a loooong time.

Everything is very well made and polished from the photo realistic soldiers to the excellent made vehicles and the great missions.

I spent the past 2 hours finding bugs and couldn't find any showstopper. And usually I smell bugs a mile against the wind. :)

I'm really looking forward to this mod. I loved CSLA on OFP, I'm sure it'll be just as good/even better on ArmA 2. Looking forward to awesome OpFor content :)

PS: Didn't play ArmA 1 much, so I didn't get to try out CSLA on it.

Another two screens ...

CSLA_OtterInterior1.jpg

CSLA_OtterInterior2.jpg

Edited by EMSI