Page 11 of 319 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Mando Missile ArmA for ArmA 2

Author of the Thread
    No, and that would be a pretty bad idea to have because, as said, some missions might have severe side effects.

Hey Mandoble,

I love your addon. Any chance of having the guns on the C-130 used by a special Gunner seat, not the pilot?

Also, there is some weird behavior when trying to load mma with other addons. While, just as an example, the F-16 addon works like a charm, if I try to load mma together with the C-130 fix I cannot place the Mando Game Logics, so I assume that it doesn't load correctly.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, if I only knew what.

Author of the Thread
    What C-130 fix?

Hi Mandoble,

I'm having a lot of fun experimenting with your addon too. I've had a few issues using laser targetted LGB's in the A-10 and calling in bombing runs playing an a spotter unit with laser designator, but these are minor niggles and I think they were mentioned a few pages back anyway. The quality of the work is excellent and adds a great deal of functionality to the vanilla system.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mandoble View Post
    What C-130 fix?
    The one from Gnat, that is supposed to fix the C-130 taxi/take-off issues (which it doesn't, at least for me).

Hmmmm, I use the fix and used the fix in some testing and I never had a problem. Weird, wild stuff. It's probably a conflict between something else and the fix that's causing it. That odd though cause I tested MMA with a ton of user made content and I've never had a problem.
    (God damn bananas..... again)

Join the most rootin', tootin'est crew on these here forums! That's right folks we're darn tootin'.

Mike Tyson's ode to Manzilla's SP playing style:
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious.... I want your heart, I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!

Well, tbh, the C130 fix doesn't even work all on its own, so, yeah, I dunno.

I mean, I haven't really "measured" the turning ratios, but I guess the change should be apparent, no?

So if I install this mod, I dont need the RKSL countermeasure mod?

Anyway, I've been looking for this one since you announced it.

(\_/)
    (O.o)copy the bunny into your sig
    ( ><) help him achieve world dominashun

Author of the Thread
    Ziiip, if you install this addon (not mod) and the mission you play uses it.

"Fire and configure missiles, create missile launchers for AI or players using any existing vehicle, plane, ship, chopper or thing, add automatic or manual chaff and flares dispensers to your vehicles, replace all vanilla ArmA missiles by mando ones, etc."

So does this mean that I dont need the RKSL countermeasure addon anymore?

Page 11 of 319 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast