Fire and configure missiles, create missile launchers for AI or players using any existing vehicle, plane, ship, chopper or thing, add automatic or manual chaff and flares dispensers to your vehicles, replace all vanilla ArmA missiles by mando ones, etc.
Read included mma_readmefirst.pdf for install and usage instructions, find here the online version.
Mando Missile ArmA 2.4Beta10.2 Please, do not mirror/redistribute (SixUpdater allowed).
Six Updater @MMA direct download | Mod Info
Six Updater @MMA_XE direct download (MMA required) | Mod Info
Changes in v2.4b10.2
- >>> Highly improved performance for MMA HUD and TV, these of you having locking on problems in overloaded missions should notice it
- >>> MMA TV, MCC, LRR and support console screens selfadjust for any interface size, no more small displays
- Added systems for some missing ACE2 units (thanks to Shuravi-rnd)
- Added rearming configurations for ACE2 Su34s
- Added systems and rearming configs for Duala air units (except UFO)
- Added systems and rearming configs for PRACS air units
- Added systems for CWR demo air and land units
- Nuclear effects performance improved, no more visual problems when detonation happens in large cities
- RKLS STormShadow has GPS targeting again
- Fixed RAH66 Hellfire setup
- Added CWR units MMA setups (thanks to Shuravi-rnd)
- Added CCIP for Mi24P Russian bombs as well as x2 Igla rearming config.
- Fixed mando_airsupport_code_ca was being called for airborne assault instead of mando_airsupport_code_pa
Changes in v2.4b10.0
- MMA ILS added automatically to all the airfields and Utes US Keh Sanh
- TAB in Navigation mode cycles through MMA ILS destinations
- Added 3D on-HUD projected ILS landing paths for most modern planes (see docs)
- Nav mode now displays also current waypoint in most modern planes
- MMA Fire Key in Nav mode opens the waypoint edit dialog (see docs)
- Added a mechanism to add more extra MMA ILS destinations at mission level (see docs)
- Added systems for RKSL Merlin
- MMA XE Autolaunch addon updated (it was not initializing some ACE2 systems)
- MMA No Score addon added, if present MMA score menu action will be hidden
- Signatures changed to v2 for all the addons
- Improved MCC TV performance
- Towing tractor is now a rearming source by default (add them to carriers)
- ACE_B61BombLauncher removed from rearming options
Changes in v2.4b9.9
- Mission designers may set minimum firing ranges for SCUDs.
- AH64 monocle's terraing following lines visible only when flying at low alts
- AH64 TV has less visual "noise".
- New radar control system for Tunguska's commanders.
- Setups for Meatball's F18 pilot and gunner as well as MMA rearming options.
- ACE2 compatibility issues gone and many missing ACE2 systems added (thanks to Crusader and Shuravi-rnd)
- NumK 5 now stops any movement for TV systems.
- TV, MCC, LRR and Support console systems adapted for 3 monitors setups
- Added some optimizations for Echo/Mando nuclear detonation generated fallouts for MP
- mando_no_score global added, if set to any value MMA score menu action will not be present.
- Added guidance mode 6 for portable systems: Optical manual guidance, 3 was for wired manual guidance.
- Fixed MP issues caused by latest official OA patch, where BIS fired missile might not be detected and so not erased, resulting in a MMA guided missiles + an unguided one.
- Some extra systems added, GLT Grippen, Su24 and others, as well as their MMA rearming options.
- Patriot systems PAC1 and PAC2 added to be used with real Patriot launchers (models) or simulated.
- Most still existing "mando_missiles\" fixed paths changed to use the global for mma path to ease up integration with other third party mods. This global can now be set before mma initialization.
- Improvements added to automatic SAMS. Addon makers can now setup firing animations that will be used by the script when firing missiles.
- Minor improvements for the SAM site system, stealth planes cannot be locked on, ECM emitting planes are harder to lock on and to keep the lock.
Changes in v2.4b9.7
- Javelin NFOV - WFOV status detection improved
- Javelin dynamic white corners added on locked on targets
- Javelin ACE_Javelin_Direct supported
- Performance boost for TV systems
- MMA Scoring added
- Patriots PAC-1 y PAC-2 added (to be used with BOS launchers)
- TV max zoom level from 15x to up to 78x
- SAM site Control Center (Long Range Radar) Added
- New mission mma_test_samcontrol_addon.Takistan
- NLAW, Dragoon and TOW HUD symbology hidden if not in optics
- Mi24 TVs will not display detected enemies with squares
- Mi24 manual missile guidance now allows users to have a pretty limited AA capability vs slow moving targets
- Evil Echo added scalable nuclear effects and damage, depending on warhead power
- Evil Echo added 3 different fallout areas of different intensities generated by on-ground nuclear explosions (Silicon-31, Iodine-131 and Strontium-90 isotopes)
- Nuclear detonations performing better in MP games
- Automatic missile launchers are now better discriminating the targets
- Added units (most thanks again to Jay):
- New MAF units (NH90s, Gazelles and Mirage F1s)
- ACE_Mi24_V_FAB250_RU, ACE_Mi24_V_FAB250_CDF and ACE_Mi24_D_INS systems added
- p85 and TPS choppers (Mi2, Mi24 and Mi8)
- CSLA airforce added (L39, Su25, Mig29, Mi8 and Mi24)
- AFMC units (AH6, MH6, AH1T and A10)
- New LoBo Iraq Mod units (Mig29)
- New Myke's units (AV8B2_JDAM, A10_US_EP1_JDAM, Su39_JDAM and Su34_JDAM)
- Gnat's Tu22
- New HEXA units (Rafale, Puma)
Changes in v2.4b9.6
- Compatibility fix for all the fired missiles and ACE2
- R-SHIFT + MMA HUD Change mode key (L-CTRL by default) to switch to previous HUD mode
- Fix for BOS SeaSparrow launcher, sometimes it tried to intercept its own fired missiles
- RKSL MMA rearming configurations for all the EF2000 weapon combinations
- Gnat's "next bomber" systems and MMA rearming options (more nuclear weapons for OPFOR)
- If NVG were on when activating a TV system, they will be ON again when closing the TV dialog
- Vehicles with engines turned off are now "lockable" as long as they have consumed some fuel
- Gnat's B52 gunner now has CCIP HUD mode for the free fall bombs (usable also from gunner's optics)
- Australians At War (AAW mod) systems for choppers (thanks to Jay)
- ACE's ACE_AH6_GAU19_FLIR flares + navigation HUD
- Myke's MOAB bomb ground and GPS guidance for C130s
- Systems for Lingor's Mig21s
Some notes about MMA_XEH_AutoLaunch.pbo made by Kju:
If you have this and Extended Event Handlers it will try to self-initialize MMA in the following way:
- If the mission being played has not initialized MMA after few seconds and it is the server, it initializes MMA.
- If the mission being played has not initialized MMA after few seconds and it is a client, it initializes MMA only if the server has initialized it.
- If the server initialized it but you dont have MMA, you will see a notification every 10 seconds indicating that MMA is missing on your client.
When MMA is self initialized it checks for presence of FFAA and ACE to setup automatically their respective configurations.
Important note: MMA_XEH_AutoLaunch.pbo has been moved to @mma_xeh folder, dont forget to remove the MMA_XEH_AutoLaunch.pbo that might be present in your current @mma folder. If you want to use the autolauch, execute ArmA2 with mod=@mma;@mma_xeh modifiers.
Defunkt made a modification of the default BIS Javelin reticle that you can DOWNLOAD HERE
The mando_javelin.pbo enables a better (wider) reticle for the Javelin and replaces the default crosshair with more authentic targeting 'stadia', these changes can only be made with an addon where the core MMA suite can be addon or script-only hence it is packaged separately. It is especially recommended if your display resolution should result in part of the default reticle showing.
He also made a modification of the Apache default MMA bi-monocle that you can DOWNLOAD HERE:
The mando_apache.pbo replaces the default 'bi-focal' monocle implementation (two separate images representing both the mono and stereo image) with the more usual combined stereo (only) view.
Defunkt, aside from pretty good ideas, he provided sounds, the outstanding images of the RWRs for east and west planes and fine-tuned all the PAAs present in the pack, he also modified Raptor6 MFD to include "NTSC" effect as well as some nice pp effects for older type cameras. Customized MMA HUDs including HMD and AH64 monocle, as well as Javelin, Metis, Stinger, Strela and Igla portable missiles.
Raptor6, do you like the fantastic background of the TV systems? it is from him.
Deanosbeano and scars who provided some mando turret models usable for the Phalanx gun.
Cyborg11 for the ACE2 setups
Kju for MMA_XEH_AutoLaunch.pbo
Evil Echo and Gigan for nuclear warheads
All these guys among others have been providing ideas and good testing along the life of this project:
Alex72, Andrew, Crusader, Cyborg11, GossamerS, Jackass, Jay, Jinx, Kremator, Manzilla, Massimo, Rubberkite, Scars, Stiltman, Shuravi-rnd, Vengeance, ViperMaul and Xeno426.
See it in action: