Sign in to follow this  
rothy

Request - Remake of the 1992 classic AV8B Harrier Assault

There was a game back in 1992 called AV8B Harrier Assault. A classic of that day. I would love to see this remade for ArmA 2. No new addons are really needed, just a map of East Timor and a campaign setup along the same lines as the TAWADS Sabre Battle Plan. I purchased the game in 92 and recently found the old floppies and manual for it. I installed it and played around with it in DOS Box a bit. This would be a great addition for ArmA 2. :bounce3:

If anyone is interested, let me know. I would be willing to help with the missions since I have the original game. Just need the map.

...."just a map of East Timor"....

Ok if it's "just" that, I guess that's no big problem. Might be a matter of hours to create a proper East Timor map.

...."just a map of East Timor"....

Ok if it's "just" that, I guess that's no big problem. Might be a matter of hours to create a proper East Timor map.

Hi W0lle...Yep, I left the door open for that... :eek: and well deserved too. :thumb:

A DEM import of East Timor would probably be quite extensive to say the least. It's a thought anyway. A scaled down version would do just fine.

Cheers

This absolutely needs a bump - I was going to post the exact same thing.

This is sort of like carrier command really that they've already made, but with actual ARMA 3 scaled warfare.

Build and ISLAND or hell you can use Altis - create a Marine Task Force with carriers filled with attack/transport choppers and VTOL aircraft.

Then some LCAC's and you will be able to invade the country. Take it from there, set up strategic points that need to be held for resupply on both sides. It could be epic.