Sign in to follow this  
oscar19681

Converting missions

Hi i did a quick search but i could not find anything. I like to do some minor changes to a mission in the seal team 6 second campaing. How do i do it?

Extract the Mission out of the ArmA 2\AddOns\missions.pbo PBO Extractor and safe it in your profile folder under \MPMissions\C3_Manhattan.Chernarus (for example)

You can handle it like any other self made mission and load it with your editor (MP Editor in this case)

How do i do this for a campaign? Also i dont understand how the pbo extractor works

Edited by oscar19681

If you want to make modifications you have to be able to use the PBO extractor. It's really not that hard and is explained pretty clearly where you download it. At least this is the case for kegetys' CPBO. Then you get the folder of the actual mission (containing the mission.sqm and the scripts) and put it in my documents\arma 2\missions (where your single player editor missions get saved) and open it in the editor.

Do you mean converting from OFP? Because I'm dying for someone to adapt Ambush, which is apparently the Second Coming of the Christ as far as scenarios go.