arma2server-beta. So, in short:
This will start the Linux server with "-mod=beta" and things should now work.
- In Windows, install the latest beta
- Transfer the contents of the "beta" mod folder to your Linux server.
- On the Linux server, download the modified start script:Code:wget http://www.zeus-community.net/tmp/arma2server-beta
- Make sure the script is set as executable:Code:chmod +x arma2server-beta
- Make sure all file names are in lower-case letters:
- Launch the Linux server using the modified start script.Code:./arma2server-beta