Sign in to follow this  
XS09

Need help mission exported to single player missions intro.sqs wont load

this is a noob question.I searched the forum but didnt get any results unfortunately.

everytime i export my mission from the editor to the single player missions and i try to play the mission i get an error saying intro.sqs not found.I thought it would have been compressed to pbo format.Im not sure if i have to make a folder inside the mission folder with the intro.sqs in it after exporting it tot he single player missions or should it work without any folders?I tried to save it as text file and ''all files'' sqs format but it just won't work.What am i doing wrong?

Thanks

This has nothing to do with exporting the mission to a pbo file. The only thing I can think about is that somewhere in your mission a script "intro.sqs" is called which is not present. If the problem does not appear in the editor preview then you maybe have a mission intro where this script is called (though you should know about this).

Load the mission in the editor again and switch from "Mission" to "Intro" then check if there is something placed which calls the script.

Hey thanks for the reply.Yes there is a trigger that calls the intro.sqs in the intro of my mission.It is a camera script.but i thought it's supposed be in there to trigger the script or am i wrong?

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

I got it to work!!I dont know what i did but it works now.Thanks alot for the help!

I have the same problem...

Don't know how to solve it.