Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Armed Civilians v1.02

For one of my crappy missions I needed some armed civilians and the result is this tiny addon.

I've taken all the male civilians (except the Priest and Pilot) and gave them different weapons to fight. They are armed with: AKM, AKMS, AK-74, AK-74/GP-25, PKM, RPK, RPG, Strela, SVD, Saiga, M16A2 and MP5A5. Each unit has 4 magazines (the Policemen carry also an M9 with 4 Magazines). In total that adds 360 different units to your editor. :)

You can find the units in Independent -> Civilians -> Armed Civilians.

Download v1.02 @ Armaholic

Download v1.02 @ Armed Assault.info

Requirements:

For the "Vilas Edition": Russian and East Europe weapons pack by Vilas

For the "ACE2 Edition": ACE 2

Readme, Classnames list and serverkey are included in the archive.

Thanks to Armaholic for the hosting. :)

Edited by W0lle
Added link for v1.02
  • Like 1

Nice one mate this is going to come in very handy for some ideas I have been having for missions lately :)

I have "Angry mob of random peoples" running through my head at the moment, TO THE EDITOR!

Thank you! Great stuff, now I can do some of the TDG's that require armed civilians!

Hi Wolle,

Ive been having a problem getting ur server key. Seems like the links to the keys are being updated. Any chance on getting a good link to your server key???

dale0404

Thanks for the mirror :)

RedRacer

You can download the server key here.

ckolonko

Yes maybe, however I decided to leave the priest out for a reason. Priests have a stronger weapon than boomsticks. ;)

smacker1

No, you need to place them manually as any other faction. Might be possible to do that though but I haven't done any research on how to modify/create the modules.

Edited by W0lle

ckolonko

Priests have a stronger weapon than boomsticks. ;)

The power of the loooorrrrddddaaaah and savioooourrrah?

The power of the loooorrrrddddaaaah and savioooourrrah?

Holy water. Obviously you dont hunt alot of vampires.

Anyways, are they grouped? Makes it alot more useful in combination with ACM.

Edited by NeMeSiS

I think this addon should add some female civilians too.

I really think this game is lack of heroines.

It's a shame that female civilians are not allow to use weapons.

Did anyone have the idea to make some 007 missions?

It's a shame that female civilians are not allow to use weapons.

There aren't animations for that kind of action within the game and you can't simply use the male animations. :( I was very disappointed when I couldn't make a fun mission having heavy armed grannys.

Nice work.

Killer Granny's would be great. not sure if I could pull the trigger though unless it got down to her or me. ;)

Shouldn't the policeman carry a Makarov? He does live in an Eastern Bloc country

For some reason when I use this addon, whenver I fire a shot, the screen fills with blue text telling me who fired it, and what bullets they used =/.

Shouldn't the policeman carry a Makarov? He does live in an Eastern Bloc country

Good point, will fix that. :)

For some reason when I use this addon, whenver I fire a shot, the screen fills with blue text telling me who fired it, and what bullets they used =/.

Definitely not caused by this addon as it simply adds weapons and ammo to the stock A2 civilians. There's not a single script used or something.

Wolle..your missions are far from crappy :)

Cheers mate.

any plans on arming the dogs?

dogs with fricken lazer beams on their heads!

no serious now.....how about arming the women? get a riot scene going, some real civil unrest ;)

The trailer did make it look like dogs would be aggressive, and I've been hunted by German Shepherds in a mission (I shot one in a panic), so "arming" the dogs is a great idea.

no serious now.....how about arming the women? get a riot scene going, some real civil unrest ;)

Unfortunately you can't :(. Go into the editor and play as a woman and check out your gear. It's weird.

If it would be possible they would have been included in the initial release already. Unfortunately the female models cannot carry weapons, there is no way to fix that without either creating new models or fixing the existing ones (which is not possible yet).

v1.01 of my tiny addon is available now. Changelog is pretty small though:

• Police now carrying Makarovs
  • "Vilas" Edition added

The "Vilas" Edition requires the Russian and East Europe weapons pack from vilas. In this version most weapons have been replaced with Vilas' boomsticks. This version also contains 29 additional units carrying the SKS rifle.

So in the archive there are two pbo files, w0l_armedcivs.pbo and w0l_armedcivs_vil.pbo. The first is the original version which requires no addons, the second is the one which requires Vilas' weapons.