nice! amazing update for an amazing island
Seeing the runways from further away will be very welcome and the border crossings being removed was the simplest solution for everyone, truth be told, as is the high tide crossings (so we'll just use BMPs for the high tide crossings, no big deal)
I always thought the trees and rocks in the middle of the road were supposed to be there, to be honest... they caught me out a few times, I'll admit... I assume the rocks are still there?
Camp Noobia will be very useful, I think.
Bring it on!
Cant wait for the update!
Click for mah PC specs!
New in v1.0:
- ibr_rn.pbo is no longer required (dependency removed)
- added SBP Camp Noobia training facility with: jogging course, obstacle course, driving school, shooting range (250-400m), bomb practice area, tactics range with house (to train flanking and overbounding), guard house on top of hill with great overview of the base and ambush alley (long road with fake settlement at the end). Hopefully A2 squad C/Os will find it useful
- added houses that spawn ALICE module civilians, modules should be working like on Chernarus now
- different ground types now sound differently and bullet hits also sound diferrently
- added a dirtroad from central bridge to Djolan, for Afrenian border patrol purposes
- added new config for 12 major towns to make map compatible with Warfare and spawn modules
- got rid of the missing black.pac file error
- improved Afrene Airport with added fence, new administration building and parking lot
- added street lamps in all major towns
- removed bargates from border, mission makers can make their own now
- added a dirt road on W isle leading to ruins
- runways and roads drawn to satellite map
- added intro (tnx W0lle!) to main menu when Isla Duala is active
- added couple of town road signs at major crossroads to help players that get lost
- river crossings without bridges now have high-tide warning signs
- all four airports feature ILS and AI can use them (hopefully, 2 of them are pretty small!)
- fix: AI with C130 can now take off from Afrenian airport without crashing
- fixed bunch rpt errors in ibr_dtowns and ibr_plants (can be used for Island Panthera too!)
- added more savannah vegetation to the dull north areas, cut down couple of trees from roads
note: Molatian and Afrenian Armies are released separately.
Thanks! Downloading ...
Go ahead and shoot! I'll come back! I always come back! ...But dying is such a bitch.
@malibu.stacey: Damn, you´re very fast!
Cool, thanks for all your hard work IceBreakr making this stunning island
Thank you IceBreakr, very fast download...
Thanks for the update..downloading.