Sign in to follow this  
ShadowBSE

"Connection failed"

Hey folks,

My Game was working fine until now.

I could play online and stuff... Now it keeps saying me "connection failed" after trying to connect to a server. I tried several ones, all the times the same message occurs. I CAN host games and people join in and can play, so it shouldnt be unopened Ports causing it... And I mean I was playing online before and didnt change anything here, so I think its a bug.

My system Specs:

E6600 @3.2 Ghz

4GB Ram

260GTX

Router has DMZ (so all Ports opened) and I addionally opened the ArmA2 and Gamespy ports manually. Please help me... I paid for the Game and want to play now!

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

why nobody answers in the OFFICAL forum? cmon -.-

Hey folks,

My Game was working fine until now.

I could play online and stuff... Now it keeps saying me "connection failed" after trying to connect to a server. I tried several ones, all the times the same message occurs. I CAN host games and people join in and can play, so it shouldnt be unopened Ports causing it... And I mean I was playing online before and didnt change anything here, so I think its a bug.

My system Specs:

E6600 @3.2 Ghz

4GB Ram

260GTX

Router has DMZ (so all Ports opened) and I addionally opened the ArmA2 and Gamespy ports manually. Please help me... I paid for the Game and want to play now!

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

why nobody answers in the OFFICAL forum? cmon -.-

Hello All,

I have got the same problem. Hey! I bought this game ONLY because of multiplayer...

What can I do? Please help.

I have the retails version. Network itself is working (can play other games). Do I have to open ports as client???

The error message itself it not very helpful. If server would be wrong version, it should tell - shouldn't it?

Win XP SP3

Intel Core 2 6400

GPU is GTX275

4GB RAM

Regards

Alex

Edited by Gabriel123