Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH Pistol pack Remake 1.0

Thank you for the update RH! And Christian, yes it can be. It's a config line. If you want to know how I can PM you.

Looking forward to the M16/M4 pack - It was my favorite pack in ARMA and it will be in ARMA2. Damn I miss those Aimpoint M203s! I have one small request though. Would it be possible to have a silenced M16 Aimpoint?

Looking forward to the M16/M4 pack - It was my favorite pack in ARMA and it will be in ARMA2. Damn I miss those Aimpoint M203s! I have one small request though. Would it be possible to have a silenced M16 Aimpoint?

Heh , very soon will be M4/M16 ;) , btw why M16 sd? dont't like M4 sd? :p

Question for mr. Hammer. Back in the ArmA 1 days you had a topic where you showed us some custom made weapons, one weapon was the custom m4 used in MGS4. Will this be released at all or what are your plans for them?

Question for mr. Hammer. Back in the ArmA 1 days you had a topic where you showed us some custom made weapons, one weapon was the custom m4 used in MGS4. Will this be released at all or what are your plans for them?

Ye Ye , i got a some , maybe when i rework them maybe i will release them too :)

Heh , very soon will be M4/M16 ;) , btw why M16 sd? dont't like M4 sd? :p

Horrible ballistics!

Superb work! What are the chances of getting a silenced version of the SIG models? Thanks

@ RH,

Just going through the class names for the pistols, and had a thought, As the HK USP and Sig P226 both use a 15rnd mag, why not change the mag name for both from 15rnd_9x19_usp to 15rnd_9x19_m9, therefore meaning you can use M9 mags also.

Just a suggestion.

:bounce3:

@ RH,

Just going through the class names for the pistols, and had a thought, As the HK USP and Sig P226 both use a 15rnd mag, why not change the mag name for both from 15rnd_9x19_usp to 15rnd_9x19_m9, therefore meaning you can use M9 mags also.

Just a suggestion.

:bounce3:

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Round hole square peg. Does not compute.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Round hole square peg. Does not compute.

I know in r/l it wouldn't work, but ArmA2 allows for some flexibility........

this doesn't work for me or does it only work in user missions?

axtracted the .pbo's to addons folder and nothing is showing ingame, i extracted the key to the key folder also. so whats goin wrong?

i dont have a mods folder, the link given in the readme doesn't work.

help?

this doesn't work for me or does it only work in user missions?

axtracted the .pbo's to addons folder and nothing is showing ingame, i extracted the key to the key folder also. so whats goin wrong?

i dont have a mods folder, the link given in the readme doesn't work.

help?

This pack is for user missions, however there is a replacement pack to change the default M9, M1911, and Makarov pistols to RH's ones, you'll find it on Armaholic.........

Thx for the new version! :thumbsup:

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

8826974.gif

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

And here is the BBCode if you want to add our Mirror to your release post :

[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1083][img=http://www.armedassault.info/mirrorgen2/8826974.gif][/url]

If you prefer a text only BBCode please copy and paste the code below :

[b]ArmedAssault.info Mirror :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1083]DOWNLOAD - RH Pistol pack Remake (v.1.02) - [97 MB] from ArmedAssault.info[/url][/spoiler]

That´s its great RH, yeahhh now whe have Revolver´s in A2 ! :D

GOOD Work !

really amazing! are they 100% ACE compatible?

edit: hey rh i tested them. Like all other weapons from you they are perfect! A 6 inch version of the Phyton would be cool

Edited by Leogecko27
Test

all RH's weapon packs are totally awesome. Models, sounds, animations..everything. Thanks for the mirror too. Its much faster

Is it me or are these ALOT more accurate than the stock ArmA 2 pistols?

Anyways, awesome work! I love it!