i was looking forward to Operation Flashpoint DR and alsways thougt: "Well i will by OFp: DR for sure, so i dont need Arma2."
But in the last few days, there where so many facts of Codemasters puplished, that i relly start thinking of bying Arma2 instead of OFP: DR.
But unfortunatelly im not very well informed about the actual gameing situation.
Well, Arma2 was full of bugs, thats all i heard, but this was with Version 1.0
And meanwhile, i think, many things have changed, and many people say, that playing the multiplayer is huge fun and its nearly bugfree.
So i would be looking forward if you can help me with the following questions:
(and its for me just about the mulitplayer, dont consider the singleplayer plz)
- Is the multiplayer nearly bugfree? Or: Aren't there any huge problems to play online?
- How many people can play against each other on one server? (OfpDr: only 32 players lol)
- Are there any field/map restrictions? Can i move around and around the whole Island? (in Ofp: DR a limitation to 2x2 km² is planned lol)
- Which multiplayermods are available?
- How much action is one multiplayer game? Does it take over half an hour to finde someone and then you get shoot by a sniper? And when this happens, where will you be reborn, or will you stay killed?
- How much is Arma2 about tactics? Is it important to plan the mission, with one leader and oder Squad-leaders? Or is it just like "lets run to the marked area and the shoot everything"?
- Can i join with a german key (yupp im german ) any foreign server?
Thx for helping me, would be great if you can give me information about how good the multipalyer is, right now