Sign in to follow this  
KingN

ShowScriptErrors not working properly

After Steam updated my Arma to 1.04 I noticed that when starting the game with -showScriptErrors parameter the bug report only tells you when encountering a script error but doesn't tell you where it's located in the script. In 1.03 also the error location was reported.

A minute ago I spent 20 minutes looking for the error I kept getting in a script I'm currently working on, just because I didn't know what line was it where I was getting it. Earlier when the error report was given properly I would have now spent on this only some 1-2 minutes to fix it.

I mentioned this already in the bug report thread but I'm not 100% sure if it's 1.04 bug and I really need this useful feature getting to work if somebody knows a solution. Anybody else having this problem in 1.04?

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Ok I started using the .rpt file to examine the script errors but it would still be convenient to have the bug reports in game to save time. Anybody?