Sign in to follow this  
riffleman

New multiplayer

I want to play ofp goty in server,is there anyone who is playing ofp.

There are many "public" servers open. Have you tired to connect with any of them yet?

Some squads are very intolerent of "NOOBS" (newbie players). If you conduct yourself in the same manner as you have here you will be kicked and banned very quickly.

Things to avoid:

Don't harrass players especially squad members.

Don't keep bugging the admin with..go...go...go...go or ask to restart everytime you get killed.

Don't hog the chat channel with endless questions.

Most of all avoid Team Kills (TK's), especially squad members.

It is possible to connect with another user by accessing his IP address. If you PM with your IP and a time maybe I can arrange something for you. I have many MP missions that do not require any addons as well as heavy addon missions.

I only want to play with player who are from India,bangladesh,china,nepal,sri lanka and pakistan.

In western countries server are fast but not here.it is reason?

Iam available ready for battle,but 2 condtion time is sunday or saturday and Timing is decide by me.

hi,

We still play ofp with my clan [LOL]. We have a 60 slots server named "funhouse", we have pretty active missions makers and a lot of regulars playing everyday. If you want to play a good coop visit our homepage [LOL] clan homepage and become part of our community. Our servers run in Veteran mode (no respawns, no crosshairs, no HUD) with co-operative missions only. To ensure uninterrupted play please download the lastest [LOL] addons pack [LOL] addons pack. See you on the battlefield.

cya.

Nikiller.

hi,

We still play ofp with my clan [LOL]. We have a 60 slots server named "funhouse", we have pretty active missions makers and a lot of regulars ...

thx, I love coop and downloading addon package.:yay:

There are many "public" servers open. Have you tired to connect with any of them yet?

Some squads are very intolerent of "NOOBS" (newbie players). If you conduct yourself in the same manner as you have here you will be kicked and banned very quickly.

Things to avoid:

Don't harrass players especially squad members.

Don't keep bugging the admin with..go...go...go...go or ask to restart everytime you get killed.

Don't hog the chat channel with endless questions.

Most of all avoid Team Kills (TK's), especially squad members.

It is possible to connect with another user by accessing his IP address. If you PM with your IP and a time maybe I can arrange something for you. I have many MP missions that do not require any addons as well as heavy addon missions.

@Zulu

i ready for play,but first i want to play with official mission.what you say.