Page 69 of 202 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: RKSL Studios - WIP Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by RKSL-Rock View Post
    (before rumours start nothing to do with BIS/BIA). Then after a short break im off to the states for a bit. After that I dont know... depends who gives me a job
    yeah right, nothing to do with bis/bia... during that short brake bis/bia will give you a job... we know it rock :P

anyway good luck

so more conspiracy...
    Immagine on your B-day, placebo (harshly) PMs you to get your rear end ASAP to CZ, BIS HQ, because you somehow managed to violate copyrights and if you will not go police gonna pack you up and deliver there.
    Then when you finally arrive at bis HQ, you come into dark hall and in few seconds bday party begins with biggest pressent beeing job invitation to work there

what a surprise it would be

P.S. someone is on crack?
    Last edited by Gedis; Sep 23 2010 at 11:40.
    !!! Watch This !!!
    Lithuanian stand against soviet/russian occupation force in 1991 01 13(bloody & patriotic day)

████████████████████████████████████████████████
    I'm proud to be Lithuanian!

Supreme Emperor of Nigeria RKSL-Rock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gedis View Post
    yeah right, nothing to do with bis/bia... during that short brake bis/bia will give you a job... we know it rock :P
    Actually i'm going on behalf of SAAB, regarding an aircraft supply chain project. Spare parts for Gripens.

Addons makers don’t get cash they get credit! Support them!
    RKSL Studios Website is BACK!! http://www.rkslstudios.info

Actually i'm going on behalf of SAAB, regarding an aircraft supply chain project. Spare parts for Gripens.
    Gripens!!!!

Any teaser shots?

Quote Originally Posted by Gedis View Post
    Gripens!!!!

Any teaser shots?
    LMAO, no. This is to develop a procedure to improve ordering and delivery of spare parts for actual Gripens. Process consulting is one of my day jobs.

Private First Class vagabond985's Avatar
    Hey just a Question to Rksl studio. Do u guys also Mod Western Planes aka U.S. whit the logos/flag/insignia & all that. Bcus There is a guy in the Armaholic forum who was doing a c-17 project but he no longer got time for it and he his willing to give up is Files to who ever talented enough to Finish it.

Here's the link : http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=11054&d=0

Here is a video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPYUS8MxYDs

I'm dying to see this baby on Arma 2, please someone make it possible.

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond985 View Post
    Hey just a Question to Rksl studio. Do u guys also Mod Western Planes aka U.S. whit the logos/flag/insignia & all that. Bcus There is a guy in the Armaholic forum who was doing a c-17 project but he no longer got time for it and he his willing to give up is Files to who ever talented enough to Finish it.

Here's the link : http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=11054&d=0

Here is a video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPYUS8MxYDs

I'm dying to see this baby on Arma 2, please someone make it possible.
    Yes we do make planes that are in use by the UK and some OPFOR stuff that feature in our future plans. However we already have a C-17 and we arent looking to use anyone else's models.

There are a number of other teams out there that have use for a C-17 I'm sure some of them will be interested.

Hi, Rock

Some time ago I saw on your site tornado. You have suspended work on it? It's planned to release?

Thanks

First I'm dropping all my kit off at my Mother's place north of Manchester. Then shortly after i'm off to the Crech republic for a week with work (before rumours start nothing to do with BIS/BIA). Then after a short break im off to the states for a bit. After that I dont know... depends who gives me a job

Right now all im trying to do is find some money. Then in 6-12 months maybe leave the UK permanently. San Diego is looking favourite atm. I've already had some job offers there so its worth a look.
    You're a man with a plan, a good plan too by the sounds of it. Best of luck with it all mate and I look forward to any releases of RKSL in the future.

San Diego is looking favourite atm. I've already had some job offers there so its worth a look.
    LM then? The blokes I'm working with keep encouraging me to go out to Florida to visit their site and watch the space shuttle launch; gutted that I've used up all my leave.

Shame about the circumstances but seems like you've got a solid plan, so good luck with it mate.

You seen that 6 Sqn. have had their Typhoons painted up btw?

New MiG's looking tidy.

Sounds awesome. Somehow didn't think it'd be Military Air Solutions.
    "RIVET-COUNTER" ALARM [SCANNING]
    VOLCBAT
    Future Hamok Pilot

Page 69 of 202 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast