Guest RKSL-Rock

RKSL Studios - WIP Discussion

But i had a good chuckle reading back through the thread

Yeah, it's like a damn soap opera in here sometimes.

What a world.

... you know we all love you XXX :) (even my mum doesnt get 3 X's ...but dont get fresh :D )

Ooookay, unless you are ~5'6' Althletic with a good figure and a C cup you will be glad to know you arent my type. :)

... I've just split up with my missus after 6 years and to be honest, it's fucked me up big time. It puts a lot of insignificant stuff into perspective. Anyway, chin up fella, one day at a time.

9 years for me, sucks to be us don't it. But im planning a drastic change and a new start elsewhere so im rather looking forward to the future now. ;)

Yeah, it's like a damn soap opera in here sometimes.

What a world.

Truth is stranger than fiction... most of the time anyway. (Having seen a few day time soaps recently I've been wondering is soap writers are on crack.)

Truth is stranger than fiction... most of the time anyway. (Having seen a few day time soaps recently I've been wondering is soap writers are on crack.)

try watching CNN, FOX, or BBC for a while.....

You will find politicians are on crack too!

Edited by wld427
spelling

Where you headed Rock?

First I'm dropping all my kit off at my Mother's place north of Manchester. Then shortly after i'm off to the Czech republic for a week with work (before rumours start nothing to do with BIS/BIA). Then after a short break im off to the states for a bit. After that I dont know... depends who gives me a job :p

Right now all im trying to do is find some money. Then in 6-12 months maybe leave the UK permanently. San Diego is looking favourite atm. I've already had some job offers there so its worth a look.

Edited by RKSL-Rock

(before rumours start nothing to do with BIS/BIA). Then after a short break im off to the states for a bit. After that I dont know... depends who gives me a job :p

yeah right, nothing to do with bis/bia... during that short brake bis/bia will give you a job... we know it rock :P

anyway good luck :)

so more conspiracy...

Immagine on your B-day, placebo (harshly) PMs you to get your rear end ASAP to CZ, BIS HQ, because you somehow managed to violate copyrights and if you will not go police gonna pack you up and deliver there.

Then when you finally arrive at bis HQ, you come into dark hall and in few seconds bday party begins with biggest pressent beeing job invitation to work there :)

what a surprise it would be :D

P.S. someone is on crack?

Edited by Gedis

yeah right, nothing to do with bis/bia... during that short brake bis/bia will give you a job... we know it rock :P

Actually i'm going on behalf of SAAB, regarding an aircraft supply chain project. Spare parts for Gripens.

Actually i'm going on behalf of SAAB, regarding an aircraft supply chain project. Spare parts for Gripens.

Gripens!!!!

Any teaser shots? :)

Gripens!!!!

Any teaser shots? :)

LMAO, no. This is to develop a procedure to improve ordering and delivery of spare parts for actual Gripens. Process consulting is one of my day jobs.

Hey just a Question to Rksl studio. Do u guys also Mod Western Planes aka U.S. whit the logos/flag/insignia & all that. Bcus There is a guy in the Armaholic forum who was doing a c-17 project but he no longer got time for it and he his willing to give up is Files to who ever talented enough to Finish it.

Here's the link : http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=11054&d=0

Here is a video :

I'm dying to see this baby on Arma 2, please someone make it possible.

Hey just a Question to Rksl studio. Do u guys also Mod Western Planes aka U.S. whit the logos/flag/insignia & all that. Bcus There is a guy in the Armaholic forum who was doing a c-17 project but he no longer got time for it and he his willing to give up is Files to who ever talented enough to Finish it.

Here's the link : http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=11054&d=0

Here is a video :

I'm dying to see this baby on Arma 2, please someone make it possible.

Yes we do make planes that are in use by the UK and some OPFOR stuff that feature in our future plans. However we already have a C-17 and we arent looking to use anyone else's models.

There are a number of other teams out there that have use for a C-17 I'm sure some of them will be interested.

Hi, Rock

Some time ago I saw on your site tornado. You have suspended work on it? It's planned to release?

Thanks

First I'm dropping all my kit off at my Mother's place north of Manchester. Then shortly after i'm off to the Crech republic for a week with work (before rumours start nothing to do with BIS/BIA). Then after a short break im off to the states for a bit. After that I dont know... depends who gives me a job :p

Right now all im trying to do is find some money. Then in 6-12 months maybe leave the UK permanently. San Diego is looking favourite atm. I've already had some job offers there so its worth a look.

You're a man with a plan, a good plan too by the sounds of it. Best of luck with it all mate and I look forward to any releases of RKSL in the future. :)

San Diego is looking favourite atm. I've already had some job offers there so its worth a look.

LM then? The blokes I'm working with keep encouraging me to go out to Florida to visit their site and watch the space shuttle launch; gutted that I've used up all my leave.

Shame about the circumstances but seems like you've got a solid plan, so good luck with it mate.

You seen that 6 Sqn. have had their Typhoons painted up btw?

New MiG's looking tidy.

Sounds awesome. Somehow didn't think it'd be Military Air Solutions. :p

Ooookay, unless you are ~5'6' Althletic with a good figure and a C cup you will be glad to know you arent my type. :)

well ...i'm also a bloke so i hope that tops the list of reasons why we wont be spooning any time soon .

well ...i'm also a bloke so i hope that tops the list of reasons why we wont be spooning any time soon .

Can we drop that topic please? I need to get these pics out of my head now....:eek:

LM then? The blokes I'm working with keep encouraging me to go out to Florida to visit their site and watch the space shuttle launch; gutted that I've used up all my leave.

Shame about the circumstances but seems like you've got a solid plan, so good luck with it mate.

Nope not LM. I doubt they would offer me anything else now. I've already turned down 2 previous offers to relocate to Fort Worth on JSF now. Texas was just too hot and dry for me. Last time i went over i swear i nearly melted.

You seen that 6 Sqn. have had their Typhoons painted up btw?

Yeah, shockingly naff squadron flash isnt it. Talk about clashing colours. TBH with the SDSR looming i did wonder if they would ever form up. But I guess they were always going to be less vulnerable than the Tornado force squadrons.

New MiG's looking tidy.

Yeah im rather happy with the way its progressing. Im not really looking forward to the landing gear but it should be a good platform ingame.

But you do have a C cup?

:D

Moving swiftly on...

Sounds awesome. Somehow didn't think it'd be Military Air Solutions. :p

Actually it kinda is. But less about my future career prospects.

A few people have asked about the air weapons packs will be handled for OPFOR and future projects:

Well what ive decided to do is have two Air Weapons packs, East and West. so the current Airweapons pack will continue to grow with western/NATO made weapons. The east/OPFOR pack will have russian and chinese made toys.

Why do it this way?

Simply because i'd have to update a common pack every week at this rate and its just not practical for server admins. I'm looking into ways to make our stuff more accessible for MP gaming.

Right im off to pack the rest of the house ive been getting distracted and i need to focus more. Have fun.

---------- Post added at 19:33 ---------- Previous post was at 19:31 ----------

Got a link buddy?

http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/2010/09/08/347081/pictures-raf-reveals-6-sqns-first-typhoons.html

Horrible colour scheme

Edited by RKSL-Rock

Damn thats a nasty looking flash! Did they do that on purpose?

I dunno whats worse, Rock and orson spooning or that flash! :p

Damn thats a nasty looking flash! Did they do that on purpose?

I dunno whats worse, Rock and orson spooning or that flash! :p

spooning hands down

Can we get back to discussing mods and stuff as all this talk about spooning Rock is starting to make me ill.

Saddened to hear the news Rock, I hope you get yourself settled again, my little side project for you will be carried on, you know how to get hold of me if you need.

All I am going to say is good luck mate, hung tough, and take all the time you need(well as long as money allowed that is:o), hope you are able to settle down soon.

Edited by 4 IN 1