Sign in to follow this  
XurdeadX

Desperate Help Needed Arma 2 Not Working

Hi there I recently bought the game Arma 2 online entered the cd key, told me to install in english and so on and played the single player fine until i tried to play multiplayer it told me that I had a bad version or wrong version there are no "green" dot servers if u know what i mean. I am so angry because I looked at the box and discovered its a russian version and i dont know what to do...tried to contact the guy that sold it to me and no response, I wish there was a way for me to switch the game with a us version, paid $45.00 and dont want it to go to waste. If there's anyone that can help me i can send the game in the original retail box and everything to you for a replacement or something.

Please help a fellow gamer,

Steven (XurdeadX)

If you're from the US why are you buying Russian games online, you could have gone to Best Buy or ordered from Newegg.

The problems you mention can all be solved.

Patch the game to the most recent 1.03 i believe.

If you have language problems than you can patch the language to.

Are you sure you are n ot playing the russian side? they all talk in russian.

Yeah but the problem is now that i tried intalling update 1.03 and it said wrond cd key, but when it asked for the cd key i entered it in and it installed fine...?Maybe because it's russian....does anyone think i can send this copy to bohemia and get a us version one?