theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Anybody know what the addon "mistress" is? I am missing it in the mission-Sarajevo sniper town from Belgian editing studios.Thanks for any help

Anybody know what the addon "mistress" is?

Well, I know what it is but I don't know who she belongs to. tounge_o.gif

an ordinary test mission I downloaded from ofpec ages ago is now missing/requiring "RFLawLauncher". what could it be?

RF most likely stands for Russian Federation. This most likely has to do with addons from ORCS (example: this currently active thread).

Anybody know what the addon "mistress" is? I am missing it in the mission-Sarajevo sniper town from Belgian editing studios.Thanks for any help

as I am the maker of that mission, I'll gladly reply. tounge_o.gifHere she is!

Have fun and don't let yourself discourage by the beginning (it's normal that most of your men perish in the trap, these things happen - even more today than atm I made the mission ... ). Or you could retry, which gives you a slightly more comfortable start position.

I am missing an addon called gunbuggy for CessenaFun! v4 i have two different types of gun buggys installed and it stil says i am missing it please help This is very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Creator of operation freedom--

are you the real one???

I'm looking for the addon "MG Pack", file name GFX707MGPack.zip. I was told in a help file for a campaign that I downloaded that I would find it at www.fortress-ofp.com/mgpack.html. This like doesn't work. A search on google doesn't do much either. Does anybody know where I might find this?

when i try to play the cessna fun! mission after all addons i downloaded i still get a missing addons saying int_sportscar_police and i checked and double checked that i got all the addons from the readme  mad_o.gif

i have fixed the problem! it was a jmg cops addon that was 1.0 and it should have been 1.1 biggrin_o.gif

IIRC he ripped the MG42 straight from dod, textures included.

I sure did.

Then there was a big uproar and lots of threats and I got away with it by reminding the DoD team of the sounds from "Saving Private Ryan" that were stolen without permission and included in their official maps released with the mod!

I got a lot of hits out of that.

Ah, good times.

When playing Spanky-G maps. I get sg_weaponpack missing addon even thought I have it(dled from his) site. Don't know why I get this addon missing error when I have it. Any help??

I get it usually in Life/Rifle Story

I also trying to play the second one but it keeps crashing ofp for some reason. Can't seem to contact spanky-g to see if he can help since his email don't work anymore.

For those looking for missing addons, found a page at OFP Center PL / Forums, that helped me out by searching for my missing addons many times. 6 Categories available in alphabetical order each together with name of addonmakers.

Go to: http://www.neochan.csk.pl/ofpc....c782e3e

Any1 know where I can find Resistance Terrorists by David Berka. I want to play Davidian again, and everywhere links OFPECS downed Addon section, can't find it on any of the other OFP sites I have bookmarked either.

Cheers.

Thank you Peeps smile_o.gif

Recently got me a new gfx card, so can finally play with all the sexeh new stuff like Kegs stomping Hisky n DxDll. A perfect interim gfx update. vwp that man!

Right then, off to hunt me down some terrorist scum, "Tango Down!" mad_o.gif

smile_o.gif