theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Hi,

in a lot of missions I receive this message: "impossible to load the mission because missing...", the addons are: KEGSW66 and KEGSW44M.

Anybody know them? Where I can find this addons?

Tanx a lot for help me.

>placebo,

I noticed today while browsing OFP CZ that a WWII Addon collection was available (nothing new, just a huge lots of ww2 addons put together in one pack), then there i noticed the list of credit (the several authors of the addon that can be found in this compilation)

The name " Klallo " is mentionned and as he is the author of the tank you are looking for, there is a chance that this tank can be found in this compilation.

2 bad notes : this compilation is more than 600mo and despite the author Klallo is named i have no idea if this specific tiger tank version is really inside (too huge file for me to test sorry).

Sanctuary thanks for the info, I'll queue it to download from work over the weekend, if the tank's in, the mission maker gets a reprieve, if not he's out sad_o.gif

Hi there !

I am also hunting for a MP mission so-called DDay Omaha Beach and the appropriate addons :

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?sekce=mpmissions

Addons:

Environment sounds LIB 41-45 [1.26 MB]

Invasion 44 demo 1.2 [66.4 MB]

Type 623 MG Bunker [2.22 MB]

DDay US Pack WWIIEC 1.0 [22.4 MB]

Bunkerpack 1 [126 KB]

Bunkerpack 2 [127 KB]

Bunkerpack 5 [1.83 MB]

ECP [5.56 MB]

Editor Upgrade 1.02 [95 KB]

Fast Attack Boat [1.81 MB]

Omaha Beach [4.22 MB]

Addons for Omaha [3.56 MB]

Addons for Omaha [4.28 MB]

AIA P51 [5.09 MB]

WWIIECs C47 pilot [1.57 MB]

EDIT : I finally could get all files however DDay Omaha does not start because it seems to be missing the following addon : and_ww2mg42 crazy_o.gif

can someone help me resolve the biological warfare missing addon problem?

the addon "objects" is not working properly, I keep getting the same error message that wont let me play this campaign, please someone help, thanks,

missing addon: groups

I tried the LAVOS Project as suggested on the first page but no love. Can anyone help me?

missing addon: groups

I tried the LAVOS Project as suggested on the first page but no love.  Can anyone help me?

UCE addons Red? Move to default addon folder, strange addon dependincey I think.

Ask friends and loved ones first wink_o.gif

can anyone even play biological warfare; I have try everything on the book and im still getting the same error message "objects". if someone knows please help.thanx

can anyone even play biological warfare; I have try everything on the book and im still getting the same error message "objects". if someone knows please help.thanx

Make sure you have Kegetys' Editor Addon V1.1 installed and all previous EU and objects files removed.

Use UnPBO to unpack the campaign, edit the mission.sqm file of the mission(s) you're having problems with and manually delete all AddOns and AddOnsAuto declaration sections and save.

Copy the updated mission(s) to your player's "Missions" folder, open up the mission in the Mission Editor and see if you can play it without any errors. If so, from within the editor, save as an SP user mission. Go to OFP's main menu, click on MISSIONS and see if the mission runs without errors. If not, you may have to manually specify:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"editorupdate102",

In the mission's AddOns declaration section(s).

Anyone know where I can get this please?

p><p><a  href=http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=5458

Link that was submitted is now not working (link works, file can't be found)

http://www.syscom.bz.it/ofp/

I need it quite urgently for the Mission Editing Competition http://forums.bistudio.com/oldsmileys/smile_o.gif' alt='smile_o.gif'>

a bit late in answering, but i have it as a separate tiger.pbo, I think it needs an upgraded inv_demo_data.pbo as i also have it in the same .rar file, but as far as i remember its retrocompatible with the previous release...if u want it PM me, its a 4mb rar file

Can any one tell me what desrcon1 is cause i have a intro my friends can test and they cant test it because of desrcon1 is missing rock.gif

plz help me

Once again with the missing addons: groups, but for the Operation Black Widow campaign by 2pac, any ideas?  Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The required addons are (as listed by author):

Delta Force 2 by SelectThis

Russian MVD&SOBR by ?

MH-60L by TJP

Zodiac by Colonel Klink

Submarine by Colonel Klink

Once again with the missing addons: groups

See this thread and others on the subject.

It may possibly be caused by another addon not in use by this campaign that's either in your addons folder or was in the campaign author's addons folder.

Hey, thx for the quick reply, yeah i'll give it a try and if that doesn't work i'll be back :\

Ok, I read thru some of the posts u sent me thru that link, i ended up removing uce_kuffiya.pbo from my addons folder and i still get the same error, but this time i can actually play the first mission without any crash...so far so good!

Do you have any other UCE addons in your addons folder? If so, try removing them, too.

Does anyone have a working mirror for the Tie Interceptor from Philcommando?

I was able to track down his X-wing, but the interceptor seems to have vanished... sad_o.gif

Surely you don't mean this one? You couldn't type hk pack in Ofp.infos search engine? rock.gifcrazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

The above link was from searching the news section, searching addons finds a different one oddly enough Lost Brother HK Pack

KEG snowpack

What's that? rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]Missing:

KEGmakarov

This is included in Kegetys' Winter Nogojev Island addon. One very important thing from the ReadMe:

Quote[/b] ]If you have installed the Winter Kolgujev addon v1.2 or

earlier, remove it by deleting island1.pbo as it causes

conflicts with the arctic units and weapons in this addon.

This addon also makes the Winter Vehicles Addon v1.0

and Arctic Armor v1.3 addons obsolete, as it contains

improved versions of them in it. It is _strongly_ recommended

that you remove the following files from your addons

directory if you have them installed:

KEGSvehicles1.pbo

Ash SnowBMP.pbo

Ash SnowBMP2.pbo

Ash SnowBMPMedic.pbo

Ash SnowBRDM.pbo

Ash SnowHMMWV.pbo

Ash SnowM113.pbo