theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

The 'Bis_weapons pack' or similar is one that crops up quite often.

Normally, as far as I can figure it occurs when you change your loadout and select a weapon which is available as an installed addon but not specified in the mission.sqm. It seems to cause no problem to gameplay but can't be avoided without changing the mission.

Not sure why it would relate to the camel though.

Somehow everythime I fire up my resistance I get the following message: "Bis camel needs Bis_WeaponPack

UnPBO the mission, text edit mission.sqm and remove all AddOns and AddOnsAuto declarations section, open and resave with the mission editor and see if that resolves the error.

Quote[/b] ]and when in a particular user mission sometimes it says also:

cannot load mission missing addon "88"

That should be resolved by adding "editorupdate102.pbo" to the mission.sqm's AddOns declarations. Make sure you're using Kegetys' Editor Addon V1.11

Quote[/b] ]cannot load mission missing addon "stt_klr" which is in my addon folder so I don't understand why I get this message.

That's the old Kawasaki motor bike, replaced by the new one that comes in the BAS Delta and Rangers pack. The old one had that bug all the time. The solution is to get rid of the old one and use the new.

I downloaded Vietnam 1969 campaign( the updated version by Avon) and I get the message:

Missing addon sebnam_1a

I made sure I put every addon in the right places.

I dunno if this is the right thread to post this, but i get this message whenever i turn on my OFP with my WW2 Mod on, can anyone help me with finding wich addon is causing this?

It says: No entry 'editable_config.bin/CfgAmmo/metra.1'.

I downloaded Vietnam 1969 campaign( the updated version by Avon) and I get the message:

Missing addon sebnam_1a

I made sure I put every addon in the right places.

I remember "sebnam_1a" was not inside the two addon folders that came with the nampack2 zip, you have to place that file in your addons folder too smile_o.gif .

what's the addon that gives the "missing addons: groups" error message?

One of UCE's addons. Happens to me all the time with his MidEast Resistance addon.

One of UCE's addons. Happens to me all the time with his MidEast Resistance addon.

Solved when moving these addons to the regular addons folder.

Solved when moving these addons to the regular addons folder.

Could be but some of us would prefer to have corrected addons. Pity.

I had that same error when I installed Cheeky Monkey's improved engagement range pack...but I had a ton of other stuff installed at the time, so I'm not 100% sure this was what was causing it...

I need the namgrass1 addon for that dynamic campaign thing, but cant find it anywhere sad_o.gif Anyone got a link?

The weird thing is, I just checked and I don't have it, yet I can run the mission just fine, perhaps check you installed it correctly as well as SebNam2.

Yup i've installed it correctly, ah well if I ever find out whats causing it I'll post the solution sad_o.gif

Hi all,

I cleaned out my addons folder of some old unused addons and now i get an error message whenever i launch OFP saying i am missing MK4.pbo. The funny thing is i am still able to play, but that message is really annoying. Can anyone tell where its from?

Many Thanks smile_o.gif

Hi folks,

I am just trying to play 'Fight for Freedom' by Shadow and it

gives me an 'missing addon' error: rngr1

Then it crashes back to Desktop.

I've already wrote him and his addons do not include this.

Problem is on my side.

Does anyone have an idea, what addon (or part of)  this

rngr1 is originating from?

I am running OFP 1.91-DynamicRange

Thanks. smile_o.gif

D*mn! Just tried 'Crashing the Party' and it gives me the same error! :/

Ok, i figured it out finally, silly me tounge_o.gif the MK4.pbo is the MK4 Enfield we gave to a British Paratrooper that we are testing in I '44.

I'm wondering if anyone know where the "pillbox5" addon can be found. And "FOLSVc" addon.

Any help appreciated smile_o.gif

Somehow found the FOLSVc addon. But have anyone seen that pillbox5rock.gif

pillbox 5 is one of gfx707's bunkers...

get them at opflashpoint.org (i think)

Thanks! I found the addon eventually, turened out it was in the ZEUS addon pack. Didn't find it on opflashpoint.org. If anyone need it in the future email me!

Does anyone know what addon is missing when i get this error?

No entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles.fence5'.

Any help appreicated!

Please help me No entry '.modelSpecial'.

Need a point in the right direction. sad_o.gif

Look at this thread. If that doesn't help, you'll find more threads by searching all sub-forums since the beginning for "modelspecial".

Well, in very general terms, it means that you probably have a unit that uses a weapon that you don't have installed.

I was making a mission and made sure I only used JAM units and the DKM's M46. I deleted all the addons because I had to reinstall the game. I put the two addons in the addons folder but when I want to work on it it says I am missing the addon "FABoat" Does anyone know the name of this addon? sad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifsad_o.gif