theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Not necessarily 'looking' for an existing addon, but here's an idea of a full mod I would want (also would be awesome for MP).

So I requested stuff about Command and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn (not Tiberian Sun) and I got some great replies here, but I shall post a full on unit list/buildings list that I typed up awhile back of things I'd like to see proper eventually (originally typed this up for a movie I wanted to make, but that movie idea would likely never be brought to life, so why not use the list for other things?). Like if someone would like to pick up a mod that would make said units/defenses/vehicles. Or I could ask to be pointed to where I could reskin existing units to get the basics of what I'd want? Dunno how well that'd work, though.

Here's the list if someone's interested in making a full on proper Tiberian Dawn mod (sadly the units that were linked to me, while the links worked, the mods on them have moved on from OFP, and that's saddening):

Command&Conquer: Tiberian Dawn (1995)

Unit List

Global Defense Initiative

Infantry

GDI Soldier: M-16A2/M203 or M4/Car-15 or Cobretti AR-70 Raptor Automatic Rifle or GAU-3 Eliminator, Grenades, M9 Beretta

GDI Grenadier: AG79 K1 automatic grenade launcher or M79 Grenade Launcher, heavy compliment of Grenades, M9 Beretta

GDI Rocket trooper: SMAW/stinger, Grenades, Mp5, M9 Beretta

GDI Minigunner: New Prototype-Handheld Minigun, Grenades, M9 Beretta

GDI Officer: Spas-12, Grenades, Desert Eagle AE .50

GDI Flamethrower: Flamethrower, Molotov Cocktails, MP5-k

GDI Commando: Primary Weapon of Choice (Typically a Barrett M82 .50 Cal or Car-15 with Scope), Grenades AND C4 (or Molotovs that would replace or go with grenades as a secondary grenade.), Secondary Weapon of Choice (Typically a .45 usp compact tactical or a Silenced M9 Beretta), Knife

GDI Medic - Unarmed, Medical Support.

GDI Engineer - Shotgun (take your pick), Role Support Infantry.

Vehicles

Humvee (many variations)

2.5 to 5 ton Truck

M1 Abrams (120mm cannon, 1 x .50-caliber [12.7 mm] M2HB 900 rounds heavy machine gun, 2 x 7.62 mm [.308] M240 machine guns [1 pintle-mounted, 1 coaxial] , Medium Tank)

M270 MLRS (M269 Launcher Loader Module, mobile rocket artillery)

M113 APC

Orca (Dragon TOW missiles, Gatling gun)

Mammoth MK. 1 Tank (2 120mm Cannons, 6 x 2 60mm Mammoth Tusk Missiles, Heavy Assault Tank)

CH-47 Chinook (Unarmed, Transport)

YF-23 (Fighter. Deployment: Skirmishes with Nod's F-22's in Africa)

A-10 Thunderbolt II "Warthog" (30 mm GAU-8/A Avenger gatling gun, Napalm)

MCV (Mobile Construction Vehicle)

Harvester (Tiberium Harvesting Truck)

CH-46 Sea Knight

C-130

FA/18

Seabound Vehicles

Gunboat (sea support mainly. I'd give one to Nod as well just in-case. Just so they aren't left out during sea engagements)

Aircraft Carrier

Helicopter Carrier

Hovercraft (technically amphibious, but often launched from carriers)

Defenses

Guard Tower

Advanced Guard Tower

Ion Cannon Uplink/Advanced Communications Center

Walls

Sandbags

Special Weapon

Ion Cannon Strike (requires Ion Cannon uplink/Advanced Communications Center to be present in order to relay coordinates for Ion Cannon)

Brotherhood of Nod

Infantry

Nod Soldier: G-36c, G-36k, M4A1, AK-47, Cobretti AR-70 Raptor Automatic Rifle, GAU-3 Eliminator, Grenades, Glock-18c (so basically like the GDI soldier, Nod soldiers also have many main weapon choices)

Nod Rocket Trooper: Dragon tow Missile Launcher/Redeye/RPG-7, Grenades, Glock-18c

Nod Minigunner: Minigun, Grenades, Glock-18c

Nod Officer: Spas-12, Grenades, M1911A1/Desert Eagle .50 AE

Nod Flamethrower: Flamethrower, Molotov Cocktails, Skorpion vz. 61E

Nod Blackhand Stealth: Laser rifle, silenced pistol (Flock-18c), Railgun (Depending on if it's Heavy Blackhand unit), Flashbangs, Smoke Grenades, Knife.

Nod Commando: (Same as GDI Commando. Use GDI commando as Reference. And just apply Nod's basic weapons to that logic.)

Nod Engineer: (compare with GDI Engineer)

Vehicles

Buggy Patrol Vehicle

2.5 to 5 ton truck

M2 Bradley (75mm Tank Gun replacing the 25mm Chaingun, sacrifice troop carry capacity)

M110 Howitzer (Not as sophisticated as the MLRS)

AH-64 Apache Attack Helicopter (AGM-114 Hellfire Missiles, Hydra 70 Rocket pods, 30mm M230 Chaingun)

M113 APC

CH-47

Ezekiel's Wheel Stealth Tank (Special)

Pyradon Flame Tank (Special)

FA/22 Raptor (YF-23 counter-fighter)

A-10 Warthog (Pretty much only for Napalm Runs. Provided Nod had obtained their A-10's from Black Market sources or similar markets.)

MCV (Mobile Construction Vehicle)

Harvester (Tiberium Harvesting Truck)

Recon Bike

C-130

RAH-66 Commanche

SSM Launcher

MLRS (captured)

Seabound Vehicles

Armed Freighter

Submarine

Defenses

Nod Turret

Obelisk of Light

Sam Site

Temple of Nod (special)

Walls

Sandbags

Shore Defense Cannon (massive version of the Nod turret, featured in Renegade)

Special Weapon

Nuclear Missile Strike (requires Temple of Nod to be present to launch missile)

Edited by Revan9190

@Tiket just type in comanche in the news section instead of the addons section, and look for 'DKM Comanche V1.12'. The link there works.

Good to see you, my sweetheart.That is a BETA,not the final. I think your recognition is much worse than Dalai.:cool:

Yes, search for Liberation 41-45:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=10569

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=10637

Or WW2 MP (It has the PTRD-41 from Liberation but this mod includes also west front and some misc units, and some tweaks in the config)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?106602-WWII-MP-Released!&p=2036755&viewfull=1#post2036755

http://csc.armacenter.pl/Mody/OFP/@WW2_MP.rar

I'll try and find it for you.

So here I strike again,I could use all weapons packs that are roaming around on the internet...

Thanks in advance.....

Does anyone know about which version of the Nogova 2004 map is the newest ? And, on a related note, does anyone know whether it's still available for download (and if so, then where) ?

Hello, i'm basically looking for something to boost the parachuting experience in OFP. Maybe a better looking parachute with more realistic behavior to replace the standard one? Also if there is any way to add the ejection seat found in some planes to others, this would be great. Thx!

Does anyone know about which version of the Nogova 2004 map is the newest ? And, on a related note, does anyone know whether it's still available for download (and if so, then where) ?

Only v1 seems to have been released. Here's the official thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?36703-Nogova-2004-released!

The links in there don't seem to work but these should:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=6716

Edited by Ferenczi

Hi i wondered, is there an english version of the spetznatz mine pack available for download? also most of the links for nikiller's script pack are dead! i tried opfec but its not there either. regards!

I'm looking for Mr.Burns island replacement pack, I've searched for it everywhere and all download links are broken!

Thanks

eh, Nevermind. Found it

Edited by Simcardo