Sign in to follow this  
wizbomb

Crysis contest

mypic.jpghi i am posting a forum to see what kind of crysis screens we get. this is a little contest to see who can come up with the best photos of crysis. i have my own crysis photo that i think is killer ;) but i need help cuz i dont know how to post pictures TY! cant wait to see them :o http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4748/crysis2009090816345548.png Edited by wizbomb

Not realyl the right forum for this i think but you post photos that way:

[*img]http://linktomypicture.com/mypic.jpg[*/img]

( use the code without the * i just put these in so the forum doesnt change my line to a image link.

The linktomypicture url thing is only a sample offcourse )

If you post pics make sure they arent bigger than 100kb as that would eb against forum rules and mods are very strict about that here.

wtf how am i supposed to do this agine? i dont get it do i put the name of my picture/

wtf how am i supposed to do this agine? i dont get it do i put the name of my picture/
Remove [*img] and [*/img]. ;)

Upload your screenshot to imageshack.us, then copy the contents of one of the "Thumbnail for forums" textboxes and paste it here in a post. ;)

@MehMan: Meanie, you were a b00n once aswell. :D

ok my pic is up hope you like it!

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

how do you post the picture and its already up on the forum, like MEH! (lol)

You should be glad you didn't manage to hotlink that image, the mods would bite your head off - it's 50 times over the 100kB image limit ;)

Glad the mods are so active lately :)

At least active enought to ban a talented and always friendly member of this community ( Topas ) over posting some blurry pics of german warcrimes for whopping 3months.

But now i gotta leave before i get the hammer too.

---

@wizbomb

Somehow i have the feeling that youre just trooooooolling us.

In case not read this and plant your see over the whole internet in the shape of crysis pics.

http://www.ibdguy.com/posting.shtml

Just make sure that youre see here is under 100kb per picture or you get the hammer too...

do you like it guys?

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

are any of you ganna post crysis pics? (i mean your own not pulled off of google)

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

:eek:BTW what is trolling??? sounds like a guy under a bridge

now im sure youre trolling.

And in the very unlikely case youre not then use the mighty google-fu to find out what it means.

That way you also find out how you embed images and such btw young padawan ;)

ok i guess im a troll whatever that means ):

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

how can i be a troll if this is a OFF TOPIC forum, thats what troll means right?

I'm wondering why this thread is still open. Is Placebo on vacation? :D

Edited by kavoven