Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Please everyone use this thread if interested in joining a squad instead creating a separate thread for each search.

Conditions to post here:

- Only players post here who are looking for a squad - no one else!

- No "check us out at xxx" or "take a look at xxx" posts!

- No "PM sent" or "email sent" posts!

Again this thread is only for people looking for a squad, not for squads posting their "hey check us out" stuff. If you want to invite someone, send him a PM or email.

All posts from squads will be removed, and in case of blatant advertising the respective person will be banned from the thread - Problem solved in the future.

Edited by Placebo

I've been playing for about a week and a half and consider myself a very good pilot im looking to join any clan/squad that is in need of a pilot my speciality is the a-10 but i can fly anything else. Also I fly with the RKSL Countermeasures add on so if you support that thats a big plus. my xfire is bob1112003 or i can be found the this ventrillo server most of the time vent78.light-speed.com Port: 5091

I've been playing for about a week and a half and consider myself a very good pilot im looking to join any clan/squad that is in need of a pilot my speciality is the a-10 but i can fly anything else. Also I fly with the RKSL Countermeasures add on so if you support that thats a big plus.

I guess that no Tunguska scenarios would also be a great plus. lol

There is people that has been flying for years here and do not consider themselves so good :p

Good luck in your flying career.

:)

Hey guys, new to arma, but not to shooters or flight simulators, got tired of the high paced action of running and gunning in cod and wanted something more "sim" so i came to arma, I'd perfer to be a pilot in a helo, but will also fly anything you tell me to. I have no issues at all flying on the deck to keep from "radar" and to keep the element of surprise from the enemy. I also have no problems landing in a hotzone, will put aircraft where it needs to be.

Thanks

Eric.

Hi everyone

Well I have played OPF and the Arma series from the beginning, and I´m now looking for a sqad or clan.

I´m a Teambased Player, experienced in MOUT and Sniper tactics. I´m also a really good chopper Pilot (I was the first guy to flight people to Elektrozavodsk Harbour in Xenos Air-Cav and get out there alive ;-) )

Maybe someone remembers me

As you can see I´m also very creative in finding new tactics

I would prefer beeing in a squad that loves to play with mods, like for example JTD, as I do.

My XFire Name is tonci87

Looking foward to hear from you

Tonci87

Hello out there

i've played Arma 2 now since early august, what i love is teamplay. i enjoy domination/evo, but i prefer more squad-based type stuff

oh, i more or less only play co-op missions

i'm a pretty good helo pilot, i'm best at flying the MH-60S, if you ask me the huey can't handle a little fire, but anyway, i can fly jets decently... i just can't land without VTOL

i'm also pretty handy with a SMAW too :D

i'm looking for a squad that is tactical and has members in GMT -5, which is my TZ. if you have the kind of requirements where i have to go to some kind of training or anything of the like once a week, then i am not for you, i DO have a life you know :P

also... i do enjoy gunning an M1 :D

Hello.

I've been playing since OFP was released back in the day. I haven't played much online, but that's why I'm here. I am looking to join an ARMA2 division. I am a fairly good chopper pilot but prefer ground work. I'm NOT a good sniper. This computer wouldn't let me anyway. I'd prefer to join a group that works as a team. I love messing with mods but would prefer to keep them as realistic as possible. As long as it's teamwork play, I don't so much care what kind of mission it is. Training missions are just as fun if done with teamwork in mind. I also carry with me some other skills that might be useful, including but not limited to graphic design (for your squad insignia - such as my avatar logo) and infantry tactics which I've studied for a few years now (namely WW2 squad / fireteam tactics).

The main reason I have not joined a squad as of yet is that I can't be there as often as I would like, but I will try.

I prefer to use teamspeak for chat and MSN for out of game contact. Feel free to pm me if you are interested. Just make sure to let me know the date and times you play. Just keep in mind that I'm on GMT -7 hours.

Tog of [no group listed]

I am looking for a squad that teams alot, uses real tactics, but doesn't make you feel like joining their squad is a chore(read must be the perfect soldier to join). Ranks are great but let's remember this is a game, but a serious game that demands respect and following orders. Having said that, I love following someone who knows what they are doing but also helping those who need a leg up. Using real tactics/techniques is great. Basically, I want to feel part of a team, not Rambo who can do whatever he wants. Give me a goal, and I'll do my best to complete the objective.

1 last thing, though not required, I think microphone use add tremendously to the "soldier" atmosphere and also allows for much quicker commands without the need to waste time typing.

Edited by giantsfan24

I am fairly new to Arma and Arma2. But enjoy playing. I am an American living in Germany and would prefer to play in a european time zone. I am not good at staying up late. I was an Infantryman in the US Army for 8 years. I went to Iraq twice and know small unit tatics with a stronger knowledge of heavy weapons tactics as I was a weapons team and squad leader. Please let me know if you might be able to accomodate a player like me in your team. I have a microphone and all that noise and am really excited to jump into some good co-op missions. Thanks for any reply I receive.

The Dude Abides

100% Disabled Veteran

Combat Infantrymans Badge

Bronze Star w/ "V"

Purple Heart w/ 1OLC

Arcom w/ "V"

hi im grunt,

im looking for a squad or clan or group that that likes to play on weekends, and weeksdays, pretty much any time. I get on ALOT, and im very excited to join a group of people that like to do anything. i dont want to join a serious clan. im looing for a clan that wants to have fun, can be serious when it's nesasary, and a clan that will play any editor game, even borderguard....lulz

anyone that would like to take ol grunty on the clan ride i am more than willing to join anyone and i mean ANYONE that just wants to have fun. :D

Sincerly, the grunty grunt from gruntington

P.S. late at night i get crazy and do stupid stuff, jsut a warning....jk

P.s.s i like pie

P.s.s.s RPing is fun to but not all the time.

Edited by Gruntcrazy
cause i felt like it

I'm located in the US Central time zone. I work full time 8-5 and have three kids so I don't get to play as much as I'd like, but the public servers just aren't doing it for me. Are there any squads that play once or twice a week that are looking for another player? Again my job and family take priority over my gaming so I'm not looking for anything too serious.

Hey,

I'm a pretty serious gamer and looking for a good squad to work with. I'm interested in Russian,CDF,Chedaki forces... not really big on the USMC which everyone seems to love on. I would like to join a group that is a fairly serious group that plays a lot and also is very relistic. I would like the squad to have a lot of members so that I've always got people to play with. The last squad I was with was a very nice squad but a good many of the people had massive problems with the game and just moved on to different things.

I'm located on the East Coast of USA and I work 3rd shift so I usually play from either 9am-2pm or sometimes on the weekends I play ~2pm-2am etc. I'm really flexable if I get into a good clan that I can enjoy. I would like it if the clan uses mod's that make the game more relistic such as the sound mods etc. Also would like it if the clan I join isn't one that everyone fights over the vehicles and only uses them... just a thought.

Anyway, if your interested in a serious player just drop me a PM.

Thanks

Mitchell

Hey guys. I've been lurking around these forums for a long time before finally registering and I've seen how active the community is, so I'd like to join a group that lives up to that.

About me

I've been gaming for quite a while now and ArmA 2 really is the highlight of first person "shooters" for me.

I'm 15 and would like to join a British-based unit, aiming for realism without all the nonsense that ruins the fun.

What I'm seeking

I'm seeking a unit that's:

• Fairly realistic, using structured gameplay

• Active most nights of the week.

• Has a good, tightly-knit community

I will be available to play for most evenings, except for Wednesday, unless something crops up that makes me unable to.

I have a microphone that's old, but it sure is a good job. (An old Ghost Recon mic for PS2 v.gif )

My gaming rig is up to date as far as I'm concerned, so gameplay performance shouldn't be any issue.

I hope someone will pick up the phone :p

Hi @ all,

I would like to join a friendly and coop based ArmA2 squad/clan with realistic team based gameplay and good tactics.

I would prefer a clan with:

A ranking system... (PFC,SGT, ect.)

Training about 1 time the week, in the late evening about 7 PM Euro Time

Tolerates not perfect english speaking players (my main is german)

Membership is free

Every member has its own role (Pilot, FR, AR, Driver ect.)

Iam 22 years old, and like to be a driver (Humvee, Trucks ect.) but iam also good with a sniper.

I cant play Infantry that good in the next 2 weeks, because a patient bite a heavy wound in my left pointer so i cant move it to use the D key :(

But I always can drive (G25) :)

Contact via pm

Sorry for my bad english, but I think learning by doing will fix this in no time :)

Hey everyone!

I am looking to join a squad. I am a 19 year old, who lives in East Coast USA (so a US squad prefered) have teamspeak and ventrillo, and looking forward to structured coordination in multiplayer. I am an Army ROTC cadet so I have some knowledge on Battle Drills and Squad Leadership, however any position will be fine for me, even basic riflemen.

I like to also have a squad that doesn't have mandatory events, just because I am a college student, so you all can figure out why I am busy.

Reply back, PM, and Im looking forward to get going into ARMA 2.

hi. looking for a uk based realism unit. tried to get on with rbc but it didn't work out. this time i am looking for a unit that isn't run by/doesn't accept under 16s.

thanks.

dave

hi. looking for a uk based realism unit. tried to get on with rbc but it didn't work out. this time i am looking for a unit that isn't run by/doesn't accept under 16s.

thanks.

dave

Hey we are a UK based realism unit, we play as the CDF as a counter insurgent force. We were part of the 13th SOAG but it fell in on itself and now we are the 24th SOG. So right now we are setting up servers to play on and coming up with mission ideas etc. We have a 10 person game server and a 10 person training server and a 30 person vent. When we get more members we will be upgrading the size of the game server. Also, I do not believe we have anyone under 18 in the squad and everyone is very mature while on the game. If you are interested just pm and I'll give you the specifics!

Thanks

mitchell

I'm looking for a squad for organized game play. It doesn't have to be realistic and it doesn't have to be too hardcore(having to write "over" after I use text speech or the microphone, addressing people by rank, etc.). I have a microphone but I DON'T want to use it as well. It also doesn't have to have time commitment in it too. I will most likely play on the weekends and skip a game if i don't feel like playing.

Hey

I've been playing the demo for awhile now and have decided to buy ARMA II. Right now I'm waiting for my PC parts to come in but everything should be here by 11/20/09. I should have everything put together and stressed the following day.

Anyways I'm looking for an active squad. As I've stated before I've been playing the demo for awhile and now have the retail game. I'm looking for mature, tactical play but I don't want to have to call out "sir" or anything like that. I pretty much am willing to fill any role needed. I enjoy every aspect of the game. I wouldn't mind being on either faction, USMC or Russian. I prefer the Russian aircraft but either side works.

I'm 22 and live in New York. I'm looking to put in serious time during the winter as the weather gets pretty harsh.

I work nights. I hope thats not a huge problem.

If you are recruiting, feel free to PM or respond via thread. Thank you.

Edited by Bohley

Lots of players, small objectives (Nothing like evolution). Creative and well thought out, more instant-action and faster paced tactics maps?

and by realism I mean, no respawn =p I've been looking at a few squads and I've really not been impressed =( I love this game but I feel the community lets itself down. Keep trying every so often though.

Main thing is, I'm looking for a challenge. I want to play maps with the correct difficulty element. I've viewed alot of squads so far. And they seem to place the difficulty within the organization rather than the maps themself.

Edited by Taisenki

Hi, I recently played the Arma 2 demo and instantly fell in love with the games realism. Naturally I went out and bought the full game, and now I'm looking for an active realistic squad to join. Ive always had a passion, and respect for snipers, so I would like to join a squad as a sniper if at all possible. You can contact me ether by MSN or Xfire, or simple by PM me on these forums.

MSN: Micab_2010@hotmail.com

XFire: Micahbattle

Been playing OFP/Armed Assault for several years in several large, realism co-op units as the British Army, but I'm now looking for a more Russian/Insurgent side of things rather than American or British. So if there are any realism co-op Insurgent/Russian units out there requiringly, oddly, a Brit - send me a message.

Thanks.

Arma 2 player with all Ace 2 mods, looking for A Dedicated infantry tactics Unit/Squad to join with to play with, I have military background and I love small squad tactics. I am very dedicated and loyal and like to have fun. and long walks on the beach.

Hi i'm Nicolai and I'm looking for a dedicated squad to play in.

I didn't have a particular role in mind so anything you give me will do, although I suck at

Jet-flying :P

Please PM me if you can.

Nicolai