Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

I'm looking for a Canadian group to play with and if that doesn't work a clan that's -5GMT.

I usually just do the foot soldier stuff but if required I will go above and beyond the call of duty:) and fly and drive. I've got ts3 with mic and have a good stable semi-fast rig.

PM me for all concerned.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I am male 19 from Canada looking for:

- Mature Clan

- Uses voice system

- Actively plays

I work 40 hours a week and get Thursday and Fridays off as I work graveyard night shift.

I am in the PST timezone if that helps and can't attend anything after 9PM as I have to get ready for work then. Thursdays and Fridays I can attend most things unless I am going out on that Friday.

I'm mature, have a microphone and can listen well and take orders fine. Infantry proffered role.

I am:

-new to ArmA

-eager to learn (training appreciated)

-a team player (or at least I think I am)

-willing to take on different roles depending on squad needs.

At this time I have nothing to do (lots of time), but from september onwards my studies will limit the time I can spend playing. Weekends should be okay, though. I've got a mic and I speak english fairly well. Suomen kielen taito onkin sitten asia erikseen.

edit:

I do not have Operation Arrowhead, nor will I be purchasing it any time soon. If you play mostly OA, don't waste your time on me.

Edited by eRkkituo

~S~ My name's Jeremiah and I am searching for a group of people who need a helicopter pilot. I've flown in many different flight Sims throughout the years and have spent a good amount of hours flying helicopters in Arma 2 and OA. I'm currently in Portland, OR (Pacific Time).

I have TS3 and Xfire (frogpb) and I respect those above and below me in the chain of command. I'm pretty much available most of the week during evenings and all day Saturdays.

If anyone would like more info or to possibly offer me a position, please PM me or reach me on Xfire. Thanks and good hunting!

Looking for a active squad, but its a bit much when they want you to dl so many mods. I dont want to dl a bunch of stuff just to go in and find out I dont like the squad.

I would think the best thing for squads that are looking for new people is to have a stock server up to recruit.

Been here from day one with the ofp demo. I am in to alot of team work, but not into the calling each other sir. If I wanted that I would have stayed in the USAF.

Hi, I'm 15 from Canada and i'm looking for a group of people that actively plays and requires only Operation Arrowhead, i'm mature and i can listen to orders and do what is needed. Thanks.

Hello, im 21 years old from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I speak spanish and english. Im looking for a squad which plays Coop. I bought Combined Operations, but currently i only downloaded Arma 2 OA.

My timezone is GMT -3:00, i work until 5 PM, so in the evening i have time to play. I have xfire and a mic.

The squad im looking for is one that likes to do organized coop, with specific roles for its players, and with mature squadmates.

I only played Operation Flashponit ( 1st game) and im new to Arma 2. I have experience in FPS games, and squad based ones ( Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, Battleground Europe).

I like playing support roles, like medic.

Thanks.

Looking for a squad, mature player, have played many shooters especially realism shooters. I play Project Reality, and Arma2 & OA singleplayer, however the singleplayer is just frustrating and I'm hoping to get some time in Multiplayer. I also play other shooters such as CoD series and the Battlefield franchise, however they aren't the realistic taste I'm looking for. You can find me on steam, DevilsMercenary, or through my personal e-mail as listed if I'm not mistaken. It is also my MSN, just send a message as for the reason your adding me. Hopefully see some action on the field soon.

Hi all.New to Arma and looking for a group to Train with.I prefer being on the ground in the thick.Would like to be Medic or Support role.Im definately not pro, but catch on quick and can follow orders.Let me know if you or your clan is looking for new recruits.TY!!!

Hi, okay I've done some researching. I'm sorry but I'm not really finding any squads out there that are really active anymore. It seems the community has piled out of online gaming and everyone has started their own squad.

Or what is going on with this? Are there any squads out there who are active and have a good reputation right now?

I know the 3rd ID has gone downhill, I don't think the 1st infantry division isn't really active, unless I'm wrong on that. I mean active, as in active members, plays missions regularly all that stuff. Not active as in oh we have a name out there, meaning something's actually happening..

Hello all,

I'm a 16 year old though mature player from the Netherlands and I'm looking for a rather small (coop) squad to join. I don't really want to play in a massive community because I think it's harder to work together with someone you don't really know. I'll play any role needed.

I have TS3 and a mic so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks in advance,

Nicolai

Hello yall :)

Im a 26 year old norwegian. Im currently looking for a Realism squad to join Englishspeaking pref GMT based, tough us will be considered.

I work RL as a paramedic, so therfor i enjoy shooting stuff on my freetime :P I can folow orders, mature, and have no problems with TS3 etc.

Im looking for a squad witch focus on realism, plays Coop & PVP. Large/medium gang preffered. It would also be awsome if the squad use time on both tactical infantry stuff as well as managing armour, air etc. Kinda wana join the army if u understand :)

In return ill invest my time with the gang when ever RL dont eat my time (Work, training my rescuedog)

I hope to hear from you if u have what im looking for. PM or send e-mail to christer(dot)havno(A)live(dot)no

Medic113

warrior2seven here,

Im 27 from Arizona. Not sure what type of squad Iam am looking for...I have never been in one before. Looking for a group that can show me the ropes.

I only have OA and I work 3rd shift so I can be on most nights till 2200hrs PMT.

I spent 7 years in the US Army, I attained the rank of SSG and my last position was Weapon Squad Leader. I have loads of experience and knowledge in small unit tactics and operating with the M2A2ODS.

I have no problems leading troops or following orders. Family/real-life always comes first for me.

I would prefer to get away from an Infantry role and train in helicopters. This is a game and I find it more fun doing the things that I have not done in real life. So if anyone is looking for a helo pilot and doesnt mind training one let me know.

Thanks All

Name: Joey

Timezone: GMT

Experience: Operation Flashpoint, Armed Assault, Armed Assault 2, ArmA2: OH.

Microphone: Yes

Looking for: I am looking for a Russian/Eastern/Geurilla realism unit either in Armed Assault 2 or Operation Arrowhead. I've had alot of experience MilSim units in the previous years dating back to Operation Flashpoint, and I am now looking for a similar unit "playing the other side".

Desired Position: Preferably infantry.

I am a 21 year old Norwegian. Currently at uni in Trondheim, so can't be expected to be online VERY often, but would love to find a squad using ACRE and that has fun on a semi-regular basis.

Fond of choppers and infantry, less so of aircraft. Currently gaming on low-end, but planning to upgrade soon. Previous experience has been OFP and Arma.

UK/Euro/Scandinavian squads very much preferred against US.:)

34 year old British player looking for a coop group who enjoy proper teamwork, sensible play and follow a robust structure (field commanders, scheduled games etc). I have extensive experience in all versions of Op Flashpoint/ArmA.

ACE2 & ACRE preferred. Be warned I have a tendency to use CNR VP when I get excited, so if you've not done the real thing it can be a bit confusing.

I will bore you to death with shop talk about CR2s. Why aren't they included in the Brit Pack BIS?

Hi all, I've been playing on a few servers here and there, mostly squad-managed servers.

I'm getting pretty irritated with the amount of "seriousness" that these people conduct themselves in. It's to the point of being downright childish. I remember being into starting squadrons for combat flight simulators when I was a young kid and trying to command people and all that garbage. I think all of that is a big waste of time right now.

I'm looking for a squad with regular players that have a coop server using domination or some such similar combat map. I don't want to attend any training or practices. I don't want to HAVE to use any chat programs other than what the game comes with, and even then I play at night mostly, when I need to be quiet so I use headphones and shut the F up.

I don't want to be griped at for taking a friggen helicopter, or accidently blowing something up or inadvertently killing team members. Just want to go on and have some fun semi-coordinated cooperative play. Not some crazy sadistic gay virtual military regiment where I have to "report in" or some nonsense.

Like this for instance, say we're all playing and a chat conversation happens, let it happen dont tell people to shut up or do something else. Just be polite. Its a friggen game.

If anyone is interested or has this going on, PM me.

Like this for instance, say we're all playing and a chat conversation happens, let it happen dont tell people to shut up or do something else. Just be polite. Its a friggen game.

oioi

the sentence above made me reply lol

I dont have a squad nor regular players yet (besides 1-2) but i m looking for open minded and yet non challenge-afraid people to play some decent coops with ,preferably in the evenings 21.00 GMT+1 (Europe based)

If you got some time come visit my server:

TheScar´s CosyCoOp @ OA

178.20.10.53:51040

No mods required,but server is running CBA+ZeusAI for more immersion

Its mostly empty due to its hard to get regulars for it,but in my spare time i try to be on as often as its possible - like said,prefered game time is in the evening

Cheers,good luck searching

Name: Alex

looking for : Realism unit in "EUROPE" (Because of timezones)

Role: I'd love a M16/M203 role, just normal rifleman.

I currently have Arma2:Operation arrowhead and the DLC. I do NOT have Arma 2 which then means i'm looking for a OA based realism unit :).

Also i have a mic and will probably be able to play during 17-22/23 on weekdays and 24/7 on weekends ( except special occations)

Please read the info and PM me if you need me in your unit:D

Hi!

I'm an unconditional fan of arma games, in fact since OFP i'm addicted to it.

But I never try to play online for multiple reasons, but now I'm very interested in finding a group of player.

I'm a swiss guy, I'm speaking french and so I would like to play with french speaking people too!

See You!

Hey up.

UK player and long time fan of Opflash, Armed Assault, OpFlash Dragon Rising and Armed Assault 2.

I don't get much time to play, but when I *do* get time then I like to play co-op and with a tactical leaning.

I'm ex-military myself and a mature gamer. I can play seriously, semi-seriously or for fun and frolicks (god this sounds like a dating site!).

I can use TS and Vent, my games aren't on Steam if that makes any odds, and I try to keep as up to date as possible with regard patches and the like.

I don't generally have any mods installed but will do so if it really is required.

So that's it, basically. I quite like the tactical and serious(ish) elements, and am looking to play when I can. I don't want to be penalised for not playing once a week or whatever. I'll play when I can and expect to enjoy myself when I do.

Hope to hear from someone some time, if my style suits.

Cheers!

-h-

Greetings,

I have recently purchased Arma II and OA. Im 47 years old and hail from the United States. I have a pretty decent rig and enjoy simulations over games.

heres my question: At what point is a newbie the perfect candidate to join an online squad? After the completion of bootcamp and a campaign or just out of the box new, with no bad habits and can be taught by those who already have Arma experience ?

Respectfully,

NaughtyDave

Hello, my name is Chris!

19 years old and I am from Sweden. I played ArmA2 for over a year now, I also have extensive experience in ArmA/OFP.

What I am looking for is a realism unit which emphasize more on ground combat/vehicles than air. Its far too often you go from point A to B with helicopter instead of convoys of vehicles. ACE mod is a mod I preferably play with.

I however am a very good transport pilot and infantry men. So if you are dire in need of a pilot I might be up for the task.

Stay Frosty.

Greetings,

My information is as following:

Name: Andre

Microphone & teamspeak: yes

Languages: English, Russian, Dutch, German (broken)

Ready to pay for a server?: not much - up to 5 buks (got paypal)

Games: Arma2, Arma2 OA (CO) and BAF dlc

User codename: Echo64 / Jedo

ACE: yes, got the latest stable for OA CO

Roles preferred: Sniper/medic

Time spent with Arma2 and skill/experience: since release. Have been playing since OFP. I'm a so-so player - have my days. I'm not very fast or accurate aim; I also have a problem with lagging enemies when I play online, no matter what my ping is. This problem seems to be unrelated to my system.

I like working in a team, but have so far only been playing Co-op (no PvP experience in Arma).

What I'm looking for is a Western European squad (for ping/lag related reasons) without too many requirements towards me but with mature (I don't mean age but behavior) players. I am busy unfortunately and will likely not be able to show up to trainings and a lot of PvP matches. I just want to get a tag and get together with someone when plaing on-line. If someone is hiring semi-active players, drop me a line.

Regards,

Dre,

Echo 64

Update: FOUND A SQUAD, thank you for all the reactions.

Edited by Jedo
forgot to mention that I prefer local clans

Hey All

Looking for a English or english speaking Clan.

I love realisme and thats what im looking fior, i use TS and vent up to you whats needed.

Gimme a holla for more of a chat.

James