Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Hi,

I'm a soon to be 18 year old novice arma 2 player. I know the basics and understand how the game works. Main reason i'm here is that i want to play a game thats really simulates warfare and not just kill them all fps. What I look for in squad are players that are mature and dont act like children (i know its not common for arma but i have met some). I'm from Croatia and i would need the suqad members to talk either croatian or english in order to communicate with them. I dont mind the army like talk inbetween squad members. Weather is the communication over an open mic or push to talk i dont really mind as long as we work as a team. So, if any squad out there is willing to take a green soldier under their wing, i would be happy to try it out! :)

• I'm 17(18 in Oct. 21st)
    I reside in New Zealand
    Bought Arma 2 & Arma OA
    Downloaded the A.C.E Full Modset, DayZ Mods (I am able to download any mods if necessary)
    Able to fly helicopters
    Able to drive
    Able to snipe
    I have TS3
    I have Steam
    I have Skype

My name is Chester, I am a pretty easy going guy, I'm fairly new to this game got it for like 3 weeks played 110 hours on the game so far

(Mostly by playing DayZ Mods) I'm looking for a ARMA 2 COOP mission group preferably Australia/New Zealand Base players.

I can learn things really quick. I can have fun but also be mature at the same time. My balls have dropped

ages ago so don't worry about me having a high pitch voice (if that helps)

Hey guys I'm Ronan6793 and I am thinking of joining a group preferably a realism one which uses the BAF.

I'm Scottish so It would have to be an EU one, Most night I play games except for Wednesday nights.

I am a L/Cpl in the ACF so I have a tiny bit of experience in field craft and tactics I guess.

I do play Napoleonic Wars for Mount and Blade and have both led and been a part of regiments in that game which means I know when I need to be serious and when I can have a Laugh. Also don't worry about me trolling I had enough experience from that in NW so I kinda hate Trolls now

Anyway Add me on Steam, my account is Ronan6793 but my steam name Is Arthur Lellesley.

I have teamspeak and know how it works so no worries about that. any mod that I may need to download I'm ok with doing

I am new to arma 3 and would really like to find a fun but serious squad to grow and learn with. I am a good follower and a quick learner. I play alot of battlefield so I need people to help me tame that run and gun mentality. I am a good gamer and will quickly became a valuable part of your squad or clan. Looking for a U.S. based clan that coops in private and also enjoys things like wasteland and dayz. I mainly want to focus on the base game but would enjoy the others.

As everyone else is, looking for a squad/clan to join. Don't have arma 3 yet, but if insisted I could go get it. I love creating missions, so if you need someone to help make missions for the squad/clan I'd be more than happy to do so. My preferred role would be sniping/recon. I care less about getting kills and more about aiding the team's goals. I'd rather inform the team that there is a force coming their way, rather than just trying to kill all of them (given, I would probably try to take out the highest ranking members of the force to aid my team).

I can also pilot quite well, heli's are my best. I'd need to be informed on how to correctly use comms, but other than that I should be good to go. I'm easy to get along with, so won't have to worry there! :)

Hi, I've played Arma for about a year (with a ~7 month break from jan-jul) and I'm looking for a solid group that utilizes ACE and ACRE. I'm 23 years old and I can be very serious or kick back and have fun, depending on the situation. I live in Hawaii and work full time, so my available time is very odd: I get home at about 3:30AM GMT and can play until 11:30AM GMT on weekdays, and I can be available most times on weekends.

I enjoy playing in Domination on public servers, but I want to find a good community to settle in and focus my time and effort in. If you have a good community that could benefit from an extra member please contact me on steam, ID: imjustgettingstarted

I am interested in joining or starting a realism unit. My ideal unit I would like to create is the Navy SEALs or Royal Marines. 17+ only. If interested, please PM.

I am looking for a position as a crew member for an armored vehicle. I prefer tanks or light scouts.

-I have a microphone with TeamSpeak

-I am twenty

-I am a current member of the US Army Reserves, PsyOp

-I have Arma 3 as well as Arma 2 and OA

-I am CST located but my schedule is flexible

-I can also help out with Admin or other stuff

Looking for milsim squad for Arma2/Arma3

Currently own\play ARMAII and ArmaIII

Switch, 36YO Male

OFP vet

I am experienced with the game engine and controls but have done mostly lone wolf solo multilayer and Solo\Co-Op play recently. I did play quite a bit of 4-6 member squad based Dayz when it launched but it was very relaxed. Now I would like to find a military sim platoon\squad to join, play, and learn from with the goal to eventually participate in MSO's. I have a little experience with military procedure\protocol and consider myself a quick learner however for the sake of this post I would consider myself a "noob" to the organized military. I don't want to be part of a squad that has rules just for the sake of rules but while in game I will respect and follow military direction and procedure. Basically I want the milsim experience while keeping it fun/light when not on mission. I consider myself to have excellent in game situational awareness and a pretty good shot. I would be happy filling any role required of me at any time. I also have above novice piloting skills and continue to work at becoming a better pilot every day but would not consider myself a great pilot at this time. I am US EST and play 2 or 3 nights a week and at least one day on the weekend.

Thank you for your time,

Switch

I'm a fairly experienced Arma player. I'm looking for a serious/semi-serious clan with a good sized player base. I would consider my self good at being a helo pilot (mostly little bird) i also make a good crewman,medic,AT, and tactician. I'm 18 and still in school so early weekday times would not be good. i live in America. I enjoy teamwork. I'm currently looking for a clan that is participating in both PvP and PvE.

you can message me here but I don't check the forums that often. you can contact me through my email (barred@ymail.com).

i look forward to talking to you and hopefully joining your clan,

Bar56.

Edit: Thanks for the offers i have found a group.

Edited by bar56

Name: eXpo

Looking for a British/European milsim squad that takes the missions seriously but can have a laugh as well. The use of ACRE is a must and I don't mind having to download additional mods to play. I have quite a hectic schedule due to work and other commitments so I may only be available 1 or 2 nights a week and some weeks I won't be available at all. I've played ArmA for ages so know all the ins and outs and have moderate knowledge of British TTPs.

I've got both A2:CO and A3. I'm looking to play A3 properly in the near future but can understand that squads don't want to move until certain mods/features/maps etc have been implemented so I'm happy to play A2 until then. :)

If anyone has a place for me then shoot me a PM.

Cheers

Hey i dunno if this is the place to post it, but i am starting a Dutch Squad for ArmA2. I am well known to the game. I play allot of Wasteland. so i'm looking for some more dutch people to play Wasteland.

ARMA II player looking for a squad who play the game seriously and realistically, but not so seriously that its a mass of obligations and rules with a hierarchy yelling at everybody under them.

I'm 18, have a headset and has no problem installing any mods that may be required. Lives in Europe, Native English speaker, unless something suddenly changes I'm available at almost any time. PM me with details if interested.

Hi!

I'm a new player to ArmA 2 who loves teamplay and is available at almost all times. Im strong in piloting, because I already plyed a few flight simulators, but I'm also usable in the field . I would really like to play VS but all gamemodes are welcome!

Thank you,

Dmitry.

Hi,

User: 2Yxpoh

Type: Coop player

Have: Arma 2 Complete Edition, Headset

TimeZone: GMT +8

Citizenship: Singaporean.

Interested in playing in Coop games, but due to projects and stuff, I can't really say I can commit fully but hoping to have fun with everyone.

Fine with strict field rules and stuff, if you would teach me.

Never played Dayz. Okay with playing with mods and kinda like making maps but still learning

(First map was a joke map with heli insertion and evacuation, with a few soldiers in between positions... :p )

Please do PM me. Thanks.

If any clan/battle group is looking for recruits I am interested.

I am a marksman however I can be in other roles too ( pilot, medic, rifleman, ect.)

I am over age 16, I have a mic with teamspeak as well as steam. I am willing to download addons the are required and I follow orders. I have played Arma II since last year well balanced in other roles like I said.

Thanks for reading,

AssassinPotato

Hi there Im Des.

im looking for a milsim clan that plays arma 2 oa with ACE and ACRE, however im not looking to call people by ranks,

im in the UK so am GMT timezone i have played arma 2 with both mods for a while and am looking to get involved with a big group i am ex military so therfore am capable of doing what im told as and when needed however i dont wish to be refering to people by ranks on a game. (callsigns and radio discipline are absolutly fine)

my prefered positions are :

Support either medic or radio op,

I like flying and am ok im by no means the best and still have plenty to learn but if people are willing to train im willing to learn,

have recently come to enjoy tank crewing too something nice about a well worked tank!

I currently work for a outdoor activties company so can not gaurentee a certain night every week ill be there as much as i can if im not working but i may miss one or two a month but if that is ok id love to hear from you.

if i could join or a plly to anyone feel free to pm me here or on steam im Des8559 on steam if thats not working,

all the best keep low move fast

Des

Community,

Thank you. I have received enough responses to say I am no longer looking for a server. I need time to investigate the responses I have received.

---------

Consider this request closed for the time being.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the ArmA Community:

What I am looking for: A server/community where I can play ArmA II-ACE/ACRE in a mature and tactical environment using ACE artillery/mortar system. I am having some trouble finding the ArmA experience I want, so I thought I would cast my line out and see if anyone bites.

Who I am: ArmA II player for 2-3 years. (Mostly ACE/ACRE). West Coast United States location.

Age in mid twenties. Serious, mature guy. I believe very strongly in teamwork and serious coordinated play. Very experienced with ACE artillery/mortar system (well over one hundred hours practicing, testing, and employing ACE artillery/mortars in operations).

The problem: I am a member of Tactical Gamer, and do not plan to leave Tactical Gamer. Been with TG for over a year now and a lot of good memories over several games. I like the people there and the attitude.

However... TG has mostly moved to ArmA 3 along with most everyone in the community. No surprise really. But I want a place to play ArmA 2-- ACE/ACRE. This is hard because most half way serious communities do not allow dual memberships, or do not allow nonmembers to play in serious operations.

The Solution: I need either a community that will permit some sort of dual membership, or a community that allows nonmembers to play with them in serious missions. I do not mean allow public players to play with them during “random fun times where no one is taking things seriously.†I want to play in objective driven missions with working chain of command.

The Promise: I guarantee you that I will bring as much seriousness and discipline as is required to play with your outfit and then some.

I know many communities have rules against nonmembers playing in their more serious events, and this would be a reasonable cause to exclude me. I understand the need for those rules. What I am arguing here is that I am not your average player. I will not mess up your plans or slow you down. I know the ABCs (accuracy, brevity clarity) of communications, can give a proper contact report (DDD -direction distance description), can watch a quiet sector for 15 minutes without seeing anything there and not complain about it.

I will make whatever effort needed to integrate into your unit. For example, the last time I did a test run with a group of ArmA guys to see if I would fit in I spent four hours reading real life military manuals on small unit tactics, infantry and mortars, before joining their server, to ensure I would be up to speed. They did not ask me to do this, I did this on my own initiative. After all, they said they were a realism based server, and I took them at their word. Turns out I didn’t need to do that much preparation for that server. But, the point is that’s the level of preparation I am willing to put in to fit into your server if needed.

The Bonus: Even if no one on your server / in your community knows how to use artillery, its no problem. I would be happy to help others learn ACE artillery systems (howitzer and mortars) and create a base of skills to add a new element to your operations.

When I can play: Weekends generally, and...

Week nights after work. I arrive home from work at about 7pm West Coast/10pm East Coast USA.

If you think your community/server might be right for me please send me a PM.

Thank you.

Garthra

Edited by Garthra

I am looking in joining or starting a Royal Marines Unit or Navy SEAL Team. However, age requirement MUST be 17 or older. I will not join a unit that is 16 or younger. Other than that, I am on the West Coast, USA and been playing ArmA series since OFP.

I am new to Arma 2 & 3 but looking for a mature MilSim clan that runs late night as in 10pm+ PST.

I have normally played on an xbox previously but really only like Co-Op so I am investing into the PC side of things.

I am looking for an ARMA group to play with (Arma 2 and 3). Nothing like mil sim or anything but a little bit of seriousness involved. I am also looking for a group who plays other games, not just arma 24/7. Also, I am 17 so i am still in highschool and do not have the time to dedicate myself full time to a clan, however i will be on as much as possible. My steam name is: ImmaBeAWhiteGuy if you would like to contact me.

I am looking for a clan/group that play most mods for arma 2 like dayz ace and hardcore.

i can fly most things but still need work.

i am not look for a group that can be hard core at one time and layed back a bit at another

;)

Name: Reher

Timezone: UTC+1/GMT+1/CET

NOT LOOKING FOR ARMA 3 GROUPS!(Can't afford it!)

Hello!

As you can see i'm known as Reher. I am looking for an ACE/ACRE tactical realism unit.

I have about 10-11 years of experience of playing with these kinds of units(in different games), 70% of the time being leading either on fire team level or on platoon level if it comes in handy. I've played ArmA 2 since it's beta phase. Having used ACE/ACRE for about two years+ i am confident in how most of it works.

I would primarily like to be part of an infantry team but i also have experience with most of the vehicles(however more familiar with helicopters than jets and tanks/APCs).

I prefer Co-Op missions, be they insurgency or unit tailored scenarios/missions, but can submit to playing PvP.

I'd like to find a special operations/forces unit having had most of my tactical realism experience with these, however i of course don't mind any other kinds of units.

What i also can bring to the table is some real life military experience. Because of my experience with the game, realism units and real life, i learn fast since i know most of what is taught in trainings.

(I'd prefer to join a unit in roughly the same time zone, but as long events are conducted at a time where i can participate i'll join.)

If teamwork is the game then i hope i might be your man!

You're pretty much guaranteed to see me on every weekend i can, however don't expect to see me every week day.

If you have questions or think i might do good with your unit please send a PM my way.

Name:Austin

Owns:Arma 2 Combined Ops

How long have you played:2 years

What are you looking for:A realism group that uses Unsung vietnam mod, Ace,Acre,Cba,Invasion 1944. And Im not looking for Arma 3 cause I dont have money for it and my pc probably couldnt handle it.

Roles:Medic, or rifleman

PM me if you want.