Sign in to follow this  
nukey

no cross hair

hello,not sure if i have done something in settings,but i dont remember changing anything,anyway when you aim in NONE scope mode i dont appear to have a a cross hair any more,the 2 lines,with the dot moving about as you ran/walk?,this is highly annoying,can anyone suggest anything please,thank you again.

You might accidentally playing on a higher difficulty level. If not, go to: Options, Game Options, Difficulty, then select what difficulty level and press edit, after that look for Crosshair option and see if it is enabled.

But Imo playing without the crosshair is more fun :)

just had a look,to double check the options but its enabled.the game is ball busting hard as it is,with out having this happen.c'mon genius's i need help!

Have you downloaded any addons that might disable it, like AT-Gui?

i do down load alot of addons,so that must be it,is there any way i can find out if they disable it? or is it a case of removing them 1 by1?

I haven't used any addons yet, but as far as I know they should/can only be activated with string commands like this "arma2.exe -winxp -maxmem=2047 -addonstring".

Other addons (if they do actually work) might change the core files of the game and may result in unwanted outcomes.

You have probably downloaded SLX_Mod ..... go into the folder then into Addons within it and remove the one that says No_Crosshair.

Done

yeah it was the excellent SLX_mod that was the cause of it,thanks for the reply everybody.