Sign in to follow this  
nyran125

Ai respawn_west /Ai respawn_east issue

is this a bug or not??????

For awhile i thought i was doing something wrong in the editor. But after a bazillion attempts to find out how i can get these guys to move off thier spawn's, AFTER they respawn a few times in multiplayer, i started to think it was a bug for the Ai with thier waypoints. Some Ai dont seem to have a problem, and some Ai just continue like normal and just continue moving along thier waypoints. Thats why im thinking that theres some kind of bug in the respawn_west and respawn_east for mainly just the Ai not human players. Maybe some are accidently respawning outside the area? im really not sure.

I dont know if its a bug or not , but seeing that some ai are moving fine and others arent , makes me wonder if it is a bug or not.

ISSUE :> SOME ai stop moving at respawn_west and respawn_east markers after about 10-20 minutes after they respawn a few times. The ai in question are mainly Ai that your not directly grouped with BUT are on your side, (west for e.g.). They just sit at East_respawn or West_respawn and dont move at all like they are frozen.

After awhile more Ai get stuck, until eventually just about the whole Ai players that arent directly linked to your group are sitting at the respawn_west or respawn_east spawn doing nothing. Some games it happens more often than not. And its mainly Ai that are on YOUR side.

If you want to see what i meen . Create 10 guys playable in the editor on each side and do the whole respawn description.ext thing , give them all waypoints and say 3 waypoints each or more. Have them all meet up and shoot around each other waypoint 2 and allow them battle it out and respawn 3 or 4 times(so it will probably take about 10 or so minutes or more). After awhile they should and will eventually stop moving out of thier respawn_west or _east areas, and just lie there without moving or theyll just stand there doing nothing.

but yet some wont. Thats the bizarre thing.

Edited by nyran125