Sign in to follow this  
Kristar

Your CD Key is Disabled.Contact customer service

Hi everyone,

I'm very new to this forum.Error issue from the games thats what brings me here to ask for some advise.

Bought 2 of this games for my 2 sons download version via gamesplanet UK - £ 19.99 each. Installed the game on different pc and played the game single player and multiplayer via LAN.

After few days playing, my 2 sons wanted to play online with other players. each time click to play on any servers available on the list, this message comes up - Your CD Key is Disabled.Contact customer service.

I got the feeling that I'd been cheated by gamesplanet for giving me false CD key. Emailed them 3 days ago for support, till today no reply.Need advise from anyone here in this forum for this error

Anyway from this support page - http://www.arma2.com/user-support/support_en.html which link do I need to click to send mail if I bought the games from gamesplanet UK?

Thank you in advance for any reply.

I've never dealt with them personally but I've heard mainly bad reviews about them and the good ones seem more like advertising than reviews, but there's one constant in all reviews and that is that they are near impossible to contact.

Either the metaboli link or the 505 uk link should help and if not, your next email shoul contain some information about fair trade laws, or just mention the office of fair trading (can't remember the uk office)