Sign in to follow this  
pmgrodrigues

Cannot load savegame error

I'm having a problem since patch 1.03

I cannot complete mission Badlands because at some point i cannot revert a save game. Game crashes and says it cannot load save game. The file is there but for some reason the game cannot load it. I never had this problem with patch 1.02. The only problem with 1.02 in Badlands was the unresponsive AI ate the beginning of the mission. This problem is solved with patch 1.03 but others were created. This load game problem is one of them.

As anyone had this problem?

Please fix this problem with the next patch...it would be nice to finish the campaign :(

Hi. your save game is from 1.02 patch? it might not work in 1.03. you shouldn't play with old save in new patch.

You might aswell consider that savegames are sometimes lost when ArmA 2 crashes to desktop while saving a process. Therefore it can be helpful to make backups of your savegames.

Hi,

When i installed patch 1.03 i deleted mt old saved games and started the campaign from the beginning.

The game doesnt crash when saving, it crashes when loading. It only does that in mission Badlands.

Thanks for the reply anyway, cheers