Sign in to follow this  
Blacken

Crashing to Desktop

Hi all. I am new to this forum, but i have been reading many topics here. So now i actually need help from you guys so i created new topic. I don't actually know if anyone else having this problem, probably yes..

anyway my arma 2 is crashing to desktop without any error messages or anything. it just freezes for like 2-4secs and stops responding and throws me to desktop and theres a box saying "arma II stopped responding, windows checking solution" then i just must cancel and go to arma again..

I can play only like 10-40min and it does it again. i really love the game and i want to fix this problem :( One time i did get a bsod "stop: 0x00000018"

I am using newest cats (9.8) and newest patch for arma (1.03) the problem appears in multiplayer and singleplayer. My rig is in my signature pls help me :(

I also tried the beta patch, didn't help. it crashes and goes to bluescreen with the beta patch.

Edited by Blacken

Oh and btw my problems started when i upgraded my rig, i had P5QL-PRO and E8500, when i was playing with them i didn't get any crashes. But now i have better processor and motherboard and now its crashing all the time. Crashes are kinda random..

I got all new chipset drivers etc.. installed win7 again. nothing helps :(

please help me! anyone having any suggestions what to do? thx

Try some of the switches (look at the arma 2 wiki), but the -winxp switch and the switch to tell it to only use 2 cores should help