Sign in to follow this  
Klement Gottwald

Evil railroad bug and other

1) When, at last, the error with the railway will be corrected???? (When the APC controlled by AI tries to move through

the railway, it stopped, starts to jump up and cannot continue movement)

2) When the group consists of infantry and tank(tanks) tanks sometimes do not follow on routes, and when commander gives them order: back to formation, they dont answering.

3)APC can UPLOAD infantry in the middle of the sea if it feels danger!!! as result all soldiers are dead! (APC was created in the sea with soldiers in cargo)

Sorry about my bad english languadge, because i live in EMPIRE OF EVIL/

This bugs are actual for patch 1.03.58

1. I don't know about #1

2. For tanks they return to formation for me, but remember that formation doesn't mean in original place. They will still follow you, but they are spread out, they are vehicles after all and have a much better range/arc of fire.

3. I don't quite understand. I have started APC on beach, and it never killed my guys by going into the water.

The name Hitler is ... umm...... not cool.

Sorry i didn not mean that they are realy dying. i meant they are useless becose it is too long to swim over 500 or more meters in water and they will be killed by enemy fire from the beach / APC did not take them back in cargo

Edited by Klement Gottwald

Sorry i didn not mean that they are realy dying. i meant they are useless becose it is too long to swim over 500 or more meters in water/ And APC did not take them back in cargo

So you are spawning APC in water? An apc? A tracked vehicle? I'm sorry I don't understand. Do you mean an assault boat/craft?

3)APC can UPLOAD infantry in the middle of the sea if it feels danger!!! as result all soldiers are dead! (APC was created in the sea with soldiers in cargo)

I think he means the crew of the APC bail even when the vehicle is swimming if they are attacked.

i mean passangers . Commander in APC gaves them order :"disembark" when he had seen the enemy . After that APC swam away and started o attack the enemy at the beach. passengers were left far away from seaside swimmng in cold water

Why would you call yourself Hitler? Are you mentally retarded? :confused:

Calm down, he got a new one already.

Every once in a while we have such... individuals here. :rolleyes: