Sign in to follow this  
middy

Campaign- not loading

I can play single player fine:) but when it comes to the campaign every time I try to load it, I get to where you click PLAY and it sends me back to choosing the difficulty level:confused:

Any ideas?

I am only showing the one campaign as well. is this right?

Middy

There is only one with game, Harvest Red. What exactly do you play in single player? Armory? Should click on single player then campaign then Harvest Red or others if you download them then I think you either choose difficulty or choose to start or continue game. Good luck. I'm assuming you have updated to 1.3 or campaign is pretty buggy.

There is only one with game, Harvest Red. What exactly do you play in single player? Armory? Should click on single player then campaign then Harvest Red or others if you download them then I think you either choose difficulty or choose to start or continue game. Good luck. I'm assuming you have updated to 1.3 or campaign is pretty buggy.

I'm doing exactly as you say but when it comes to clicking "play now" it keeps kicking me back 1 screen.

I can play the scenarios fine and the armoury as well though.

I'm experiencing exactly the same behaviour. bought the game yesterday and been playing the basic training since. Went to play single player campaing and it gets into a loop where you select the Harvest Red Mission, then select difficulty, and it loops back again, and again, and again.

I applied the 1.03 patch before even booting the game for the first time.

Not particularly impressed so far :-(