Sign in to follow this  
JolietJake

Harvest Red

Okay, so I bought ArmA II and now I try to get through the campaign, but I'm stuck with Manhattan.

First thing worth to be mentioned: I can't ride any vehicle. Nowhere in the game, not even in the weapons' chamber. By the time I enter ANY vehicle as a driver, it will move forward unexspectedly. Additionally, even if I try to steer the damned thing, it won't exactly do what I want it to do, not to mention the brakes. It's a shame.

secondly, in Manhattan, I can't finish the satellite camps. Officers are shown on the map (and can be set as targets to my crewmen) which are not existant. Due to being unable to kill those phantoms, I can't finish off all the satellites.

Third, I can't find the white pick-up.

I've been playing OFP, all parts and missions, and Arma I excessively both in SP and MP mode. I've been updating ArmA II to Patch 1.03, and I guess I'm not a complete fool. Plus, the game reports to be updated correctly.

Still, as phenomenous-looking as the game is, it's gameplay during the campaign isreally annoying. Can anyone help?

Do you use some sort of controller? Joystick? or something like that?

If so, configure them properly or disable them.

Maybe you're missing a camp? How many have you destroyed?

Explain the phantoms thing a little better...

I never did find that white pickup myself. Doesn't matter anyway, if you take too long the AI will do most of it for you (clearing camps, finding stuff, etc) all you really have to do is find the last main camp and clear that (be warned, it's heavily armed)

As for the vehicles. As said, disable or reconfigure any joystick/gamepad and check your keybindings in the vehicle section.