Sign in to follow this  
tankkiller01

Arma 2 launcher and tweaks

Hi again guys, i have just downloaded Linebackers Arma2 launcher and it gives me a number of tweaks i can add. I am a bit confused as to what some of these actually do, i can not find anywhere any CLEAR definitions of the purpose of these!

goon1.jpgw640.png

Can anybody help me with what ones i should activate on launch, my ingame performance is actually very good but there must be room for improvement... cheers guys!

Intel core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.0 Ghz

BFG Tech GTX 285 OC to core 678MHz. . mem 1249MHz

Asus P5N-D 750i

4 GB Corsair DDR2 XMS 800

EZ COOL 700W psu

Maxtor HDD

Windows Vista 64bit

Can anybody help me with what ones i should activate on launch, my ingame performance is actually very good but there must be room for improvement... cheers guys!

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma2:_Startup_Parameters

-nosplash (No intro) isn't really speeding anything up. Just gives you a plain loading screen instead of all company logotypes.

-noworld (No world) speeds up the loading of the main menu since it doesn't load the Utes island map. Saves a little time if you intend to play on Chernarus instead.

CPU count can be good if you have troubles with getting the game to run on an i7 CPU or something, and WinXP mode if your Vista or Win7 isn't being nice to you.