Sign in to follow this  
Rdrk

Bugs in Campaign- need help

Hello dear Arma II players!

Since i didnt find any search- function i have to apologize if this question was answere before. It would very kind though if you would help me.

I am having serious problems with the game. I am at Mission Manhattan, and Shaftoe told me, i could use Transport as well as Artillery- Support. But as soon as i use the Transport- Helo, i cant choose the Artillery- Barrage option anymore (its gone from my menu).

Is this really a known Bug as i read somewhere, or is it just me?

Thank you very very much for your advice!

the transport and Artillary, that was for BEFORE the manhatton mission, it has NOTHING to do with the Manhatton mission at all. The best way to do Manhatton, is grab yourself an APC and drive to your destinations, do all of your missions that you can.

Dont think about it for too long, just get on with it, i dont think its a bug, The developers just forgot to tell you that you cant use them in the Manhatton mission,lol. I passed Manhatton my first time through. You have to DRIVE to your destinations and this is really important for Arma 2 single player mode, do each mission ONE at a TIME, do not stray away from the missions, if you fail a mission, dont worry about it, get onto the next one. Also, dont leave the area your supposed to be in, because you get shot by invisible snipers. This game represents a sandbox mode but it isnt really a sandbox game, you cant do whatever you like. In real life military , you cant do whatever you like either. Stick to the plans.

At the very end also, USE the transport helicopter to escape the FOB after its under attack, dont try and DRIVE to electrozovadosk. Another thing, IF you get shot by invisible enemies its NOT a bug, it meens you are not going the right way or trying to do something that isnt part of the mission.

Another thing if one thing is available in one mission, does NOT meen its availabl ein the next. Just because transport and artillary was available in the mission before Manhatton, because it was, doesnt meen its available for Manhatton, thats why the option isnt there anymore, its not supposed to be used. They should of made the Artillary ICON probably disappear in the Manhatton aswell because its ineffective and it causes confusion amongst MOST players. However transport DOES become available after you complete ALL manhatton missions, to escape the area.

Edited by nyran125