I feel a 80s Soviet invasion of Takistan mission brewing :P
Formerly known as bootneckofficer! (Thanks W0lle/Placebo)
Can you make the not binarized file available for download?
you should be asking vilas himself that
"Simulations aren't about the destination, they are about the way there." - Metalcraze
Can you make file avaliable for download but not binarized? (p85_troop_a) to i make single addon?
Obs: all credits to you
Welcome back, Vilas!
Please use the CWR2 CBT to help us provide a better experience.
Show solidarity in the face of those who want to violate your rights! Join the Addon Makers for Authors' Rights Forum Group Today!
Note to all Squads and Clans. We have updated the S&FP forum guidelines. If you have a thread there, please read the new guidelines
'85 desert guys needed!
after a some weeks break:
updated Polish forces addon
- ABW Operator ("Gepard" camo) ,
- desert (never used) Police camo,
- "Plamiak" (AT1 Urban Flecktarn) AT Police (90s) ,
- since last release news added Alex 7.62 (mk. 2008) and Tor 12.7 (mk. 2006) bullpup bolt action sniper rifles,
- real helmet for existing AT Policeman ,
- camo selection work on Rosomak, 2S1 ,
- camo works on Star 266 (reported as not working) ,
- pack will be divided for some smaller addons to make it easy update-able (Police, Army, vehicles, weapons, other...),
- both MSBS assault rifles
- OA compatibility (to be released next week in PL)
this version is NOT tested on OA cause OA is not yet released in PL
few weeks after release of OA it will be updated (probably only config, small one file 100 kb) for OA users
Link to bug tracking forum
Link to my Arma2 addons and Project'85 for Arma2
Link WIKI of addons
Paypal donation for new PC cause old is 2006 and it brokes from time to time