Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Cold War Rearmed² Discussion

Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?

• Yes, please add the ability to provide first aid and drag wounded
    • No, please keep it as the original, without the First Aid module and only medics can heal

Doh, thats what I thought, but I wasn't sure. Oh well, now I have an eloquent post for when it does happen typed out. :D

Well my clue was this part of Celery's post:

As a start I endorse Zipper5 and CameronMcDonald. Welcome to our privileged group! I hope you will enjoy the mod when it's finished. :)

I know for one that Zipper5 is against people flaunting work on the forums then threatening to go underground.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I've got it.

Nuuu! /cry

You saying that only some people will get to play CWR²? But…but…but…I wanna be able to go back and relive all the old OFP stuff with CWR² too.

<goes and sulks in the corner> :sulk:

Edited by kage74

I know for one that Zipper5 is against people flaunting work on the forums then threatening to go underground.

I'm sure he doesn't mind it when he is the one getting to play the mod. It might even change his opinion on the whole underground business. That, and he is a friend of mine. :)

I wanna be able to go back and relive all the old OFP stuff with CWR² too.

I know that you are a decent forum member who can refrain from leaking anything so I'll endorse you as well. Welcome to the privileged CWR² userbase! :thumbsup:

I refrain from leaking own stuff, does that count?

:)

EDIT: I made no sense in my original post :)

Edited by GossamerSolid

Is this a joke, or are you playing serious?

If you are serious, it really, really ruined my day... And if it is a joke, it is not funny at all. I have been waiting and waiting for this release since it was announced...

By denying access to what promised to be a great modification you have effectively closed CWR and by acknowledging what you are doing today as 'right' would give those who sought to destroy this community victory. Choosing who 'can and cant' use something in this community as if it is yours to control is not a direction i wish to see this community, that we all have been building for the past 10 years, be taken.

As you can stop me from using your modification, i can stop you from using mine. Sadly i shall uninstall CWR and ban all CWR developers who helped create this mod from using my 'High Definition Scenery' mod (HDS) and all its addons past, present and future. This shall be written into my mods Terms and Conditions and will stand until CWR reverses its decision to 'go underground'.

I hope others will consider doing the same for the sake of the community and the future of the game ...

Carver :(

edit: Read your own front page post: "Cold War Rearmed 2 is a complete community project. There is no "elitism", no limited signup." ... disgusting

Edited by Elliot Carver

Elliot Carver, I hereby endorse you as a prosauce user.

Welcome to the privileged CWR² userbase!

Guys... I never confirmed Celerys statement right?

The CWR² Project will never go underground, everyone who knows me also knows what I think about that 'underground idea'. :)

I have to admit though that Celery has got some talent when it comes to PvP missions and fool around with people. Not long ago I stepped in one of his traps too.

Since its beginning, CWR² was a community project where everyone is welcome to participate if he can and wants. We never went 'underground', we never will go 'underground'. All the work that has been done so far, all the steps forward and back would be wasted if the Mod would be released to only a closed circle of people.

:bounce3:

I contributed to trolling as well, guess I'm a bad person hahahahah

Anyways that was really funny, gotta love humour between addon makers and the community :D

Regarding Elliot Carver's comment, if he was to restrict access to his scenery mod to people who are not associated with CWR, he would be cutting out like half of the community. We have a lot of strong supporters and contributors that we are indebted to!

Lmao, good troll guys. Some of our community can get their knickers in a twist rather quickly :p

Great, now I am not going to have that heart attack :P

Still, not that funny...

I apologise to those who got upset but otherwise it was* an interesting small scale social experiment. :dance1:

*or would have been, damn you W0lle!

I will definetly port it to my warfare when it comes out.

I can re-live my good memories from OFP, but in the modern engine :)

I came.

To read yet another "oh Celery thank god you are making the pvp missions" post but finally there is something else to be excited about.

23rd TFW Shark Toothed Warthogs!!!!

Nice work, Wolle, Nice work!!!!

I know that answer will be "when it's done", but, w0lle, how is going the development of the mod, how many units/islands/missions left until mod is ready for betatesting?

/drool

So many kewl mods and addons in the works. <has seizure and goes into addon overload>

Can't hardly wait for CWR² to be released.

^_^,v,,