Sign in to follow this  
{ELA} Caboose

ArmA 2 Server List

Ive had ArmA2 since the day it came out in America and I havent had a single problem untill this. When I go to look at the list of Servers to play on in ArmA2 not a single ArmA2 server pops up. I went through my filters and have it set so that it would show any server, I made sure it was on Internet instead of LAN, and I dont know what to do now. I have never had this problem untill today, so in other words, this just came out of the blue and started doing this. Any suggestions would help :yay:

Having the same problem. No servers appear, even by searching the server's ip in "remote" doesn't work.

Masterserver is probably down. Weird thing is, XP really stalls when i open the Multiplayer menu now. Somehow waiting for a connection to the server causes unresponsiveness in Windows.

Glad I checked the forum. I Thought my system was borked. Reinstalled and the problem was still there. Gamespy issue maybe?

It can't be gamespy because i thought most of the servers, or atleast ours, didnt use it. And it also seems like this could be some kind of maintenence because there hasnt been anything else like this in the forums, and quite a few of people have this problem now. Lets hope for the best ;)

All I know is that bohemia needs to get with gamespy and work to get the issue resolved asap and provide some feedback to their customers. We shouldn't have to be scrounging around the web to try and find a solution to a piece of software, get it resolved Bohemia, you ole bohunks...I paid to purchase your program, currently paying to lease a dedicated server, and the server listing still isn't coming up...QUIT WORKING ON THE EXPANSION for few minutes and help get this issue resolved, thanks!

It can't be gamespy because i thought most of the servers, or atleast ours, didnt use it. And it also seems like this could be some kind of maintenence because there hasnt been anything else like this in the forums, and quite a few of people have this problem now. Lets hope for the best ;)

all servers that use the ports that gamespay uses, default will have the issue.. whatever it is. you can try arma2 swe. google.