Sign in to follow this  
Poernchen89

Problems with "CfgWorlds.West'."

Hi there guys,

I can't "preview" my edited scenarios.

I am not able to try the missions I made, due to this notification : "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds.West'.".

This info pops up every time ArmA2 loads anything, usually I can just go on by clicking the OK button, but that doesn't work with the editor issue.

Hope you can help me!

P.S: somewhere I read that it has to do something with add ons, but I haven't installed addons yet!

Any kind of "No entry bin\config.bin" error means that there is a problem with the game data. This can be caused either by faulty addons, or if the game data itself is somehow broken. The former cannot normally happen with a clean install, so I'm guessing one or more of your game data files is messed up.

Some questions:

- Have you perhaps modified or overwritten an existing game file, for example using a language mod?

- Which version of the game are you running? (If you're not sure, launch the game and check the bottom corner of the main menu screen. It should tell you your current version and build.)

- Which distribution of the game do you have? (Steam, DVD, Nexway etc.)

If you're using the Steam version, try repairing the game via Steam. If you have any other distribution, you might need to reinstall the game. Don't do that just yet though.

I've got the DVD version 1.00.57270.

Haven't done anything to the gamedata yet.

Tried to reinstall the game, same problems as before!

Everything ok, just installed Patch 1.02, everything runs smooth, better performance.

Thanks for your help