Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (SP) Gryphon Squad day 02

(SP) Gryphon Squad day 02

Join gryphon squad in the attack.

Objectives:

1) Support ground forces near the harbor.

2) Destroy the enemy HQ (you need to destroy the building)

Features:

Helis, music, bombers etc

http://www.4shared.com/file/12748237...Chernarus.html

Have fun.

Was hoping for more helicopter missions, thanks for this !

Thx.

Brilliant! A worthy successor to Day 1. I like this one better, opening battle is epic, and the (albeit short) distance to travel adds much realism. I didn't really go for Day 1's base right beside the enemy attack, though get where you were coming from with the scenario.

Loved the area you chose. Plenty of nice forest-enclosed paddocks to pop up and down from.

Played it a few times now. Wasting my 2 sidewinders on enemy choppers before I was taken down later by the 2 SUs taught me well...

Keep it up man, you're doing the best chopper combat mission out there!

I can't see the mission in the game. I've placed in my missions folder but it's not appearing. Whats up with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Njayjay View Post
    I can't see the mission in the game. I've placed in my missions folder but it's not appearing. Whats up with this?
    It comes in a folder which either must be pbo'ed or you can place it in your editor missions as is.

Fun mission btw -played with countermeasures and had a blast.
    ~The bearly literate pugilist~
    MP: Black Amish

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by froggyluv View Post
    It comes in a folder which either must be pbo'ed or you can place it in your editor missions as is.

Fun mission btw -played with countermeasures and had a blast.
    Can you explain the steps a little better? Also why isn't this indicated anywhere? Thanks

I'll try

The missions that you would normally put into your Arma2 missions have to be compiled into pbo format. For whatever reason, this mission was released uncompiled- aka, it's still a folder. Folder's you can only play in the editor, so you could just place it in 'Yourname/Documents/Arma2/Missions and should show up in you editor OR you would have to get a 'create pbo tool', then compile it yourself.

Dude the link above is a PBO file

Thats weird. I downloaded it earlier today and it was definitely a folder which I converted myself.

Edit- yeah my bad. I accidently unpbo'ed myself when I told the download to 'open file'. Sorry bout that.
    Last edited by froggyluv; Aug 31 2009 at 03:06.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast